- Volume 33 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Method of Wood Section Measuring and the Image Calibration Using Line Laser
Line Laser 를 이용한 목재단면 측정 및 영상보정 방법
Kim, Gi Hwan;Park, Min Su;Kim, Do Yeop;Lee, Suk Yong;Lee, Eung Suk
- Received : 2016.02.05
- Accepted : 2016.05.02
- Published : 2016.08.01
The best method of measuring wood diameter is a contact-type device: however, obtaining an accurate result can be problematic under certain circumstances. In this study, we used a laser beam and a CCD camera that did not require contact with wood. The wood is illuminated by the laser beam, and the CCD camera captures this illumination. The measurement results were determined by processing of the captured image sequences. This paper explains the use of image processing and laser systems for measurement of wood under circumstances in which physical contact is impossible.
Machine vision;Wood diameter measurement;Image process
- Bradski, G. and Kaehler, A., "Learning Opencv: Computer Vision with the Opencv Library," O'REILLY, pp. 459-517, 2008.
- Liu, H., Shen, J., and Guo, S., "Digital Image Processing Using Visual C++," China Machine Press, Vol. 6, pp. 154-156, 2010.
- Sharp, J., "Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Step by Step," Microsoft Press, pp. 647-677, 2007.
- Nahm, S. H., Kim, S. C., Kim, Y. I., and Ryu, D. H., "Measurement of Surface Crack Length Using Image Processing Technology," Proc. of Korea Reseach Institute of Standards and Science on Spring Annual Conference, pp. 96-101, 2001.
- Kim S.-H., Nam S.-B., and Lim H.-J., "An Improved Area Edge Detection for Real-Time Image Processing," Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 99-106, 2009.
Supported by : 충북대학교