- Volume 20 Issue 7
Bluetooth has been developed to be applied over the course of several versions in different environments. Especially low is moving to address the constraints, it gives a high utilization rate is faster than the Zigbee wireless LAN communication. To gather information on children's environmental copper transition to multiple versions. There is one limitation of Bluetooth requirements to effectively apply the information collected by Bluetooth. At the same time need to collect several information actions, Bluetooth can not connect to one of only seven Slave Master. In this paper, in order to take advantage of the many benefits of Bluetooth to gather the information by operating the Bluetooth operates in Beacon deliver packets of 168 bits, and the pairing between the master and slave unnecessarily generate a regular signal a large number of connections simultaneously Information We consider how to apply the effective policy that can be collected.
- S.M Jeong, H.J Kim, C.G Kim, "Design of A-GBSR Protocol Using Beacon Message in 802.11p Wave," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communicaion Engineering, vol. 19, pp. 1554-1560, 2015. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2015.19.7.1554
- IEEE P802.11p/D3.0 Draft Amendment for Wireless Access in Vehicular Envionments(WAVE), July 2007.
- Grainger, Morgan, Robert Mayor, and Ronald K.Huang. Beacon-based geofencing. U.S. Patent No. 8,396,485. 12 Mar. 2013.
- Namiot, Dmitry, and ManfredSneps-Sneppe. Geofence and network proximity. Internet of Things, Smart Spaces, and Next Generation Networking. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013.
- Xingqin Lin, et al. "An overview of 3GPP device-to-device proximity services," Communications Magazine, IEEE, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 40-48, April 2014.
- D. Y. Kim, S. H. Kim, S. H. Jin, "iBeacon Technical Trends and Problem Analysis," Korea Computer Congress 2014, pp.390-392, Busan, Korea, June 2014.
- J. W. Yang, G. I. Ahn, S. H. Kim, B. H. Jung, T. Y. Kim, K.H. Pyun, G. H. Cho, "A Distance Estimation Scheme Based on WLAN RF Properties for Localization of Mobile Terminals," The Journal of Korea Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, vol. 39, no. 7, pp. 449-458, July 2014.