- Volume 20 Issue 7
Recently, natural disasters including earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, and snowstorms, in addition to disasters of human origin such as arson, and acts of terror, have caused numerous injuries and fatalities around the world. During such disasters, victims need to obtain information such as the exact location of the disaster and appropriate evacuation routes in order to relocate to safe areas. In this study, We propose the algorithm for Emergency Rescue Evacuation Support System(ERESS). In case a emergency disaster occurs, ERESS is possible to detect it quickly using through the movement of people. The mobile terminal analyzes behavior and location of indoor pedestrian. And it sends the result to the server. The server determines whether an emergency situation occurred or not based on the received transmission information. When an emergency situation occurs, the server will notify it to the mobile terminal. Then, indoor pedestrian conduct emergency evacuation using mobile terminal.
Emergency Rescue Evacuation Support System(ERESS);localization;9-axis sensor;behavior analysis
- Jun-Su Hwang, Young-Bok Choi, "A Behavior Analysis and Emergency Determination System Based on a 9-Axis Sensor for Emergency Rescue Support," Information, vol.19, no.1, pp.201-206, Jan. 2016.
- Jun-Su Hwang, Young-Bok Choi, "Implementation of 9-axis Sensor based Behavior Analysis System for Emergency Rescue Support," ICFICE2015, pp.325-328, Jun. 2015.
- W.H. van Willigen, R.M Neef, A. van Lieburg, M.C Schut , "WILLEM: a Wireless InteLLigent Evacuation Method," 2009 Third International Conference on Sensor Technologies and Applications, pp.382-387, Jun. 2009.
- A. Filippoupolitis, E. Gelenbe, "A Distributed Decision Support System for Building Evacuation," 2nd Conference on Human System Interactions 2009 (HSI 2009), pp.323-330, May 2009.
- T. Tsunemine, E. Kadokawa, Y. Ueda, J. Fukumoto, T. Wada, K. Ohtsuki, H. Okada, "Emergency Urgent Communications for Searching Evacuation Route in a Local Disaster," IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference 2008 (CCNC 2008), pp.1196-1200, Jan. 2008.
- C. Okada, R. Miyamoto, A. Yamane, T.Wada, K.Ohtsuki, H.Okada "A Novel Urgent Communications Technologies for Sharing Evacuation Support Information in Panic-type Disasters," The Sixth International Conference on Networking and Services (ICNS 2010), pp.162-167, Mar. 2010.
- Jun-Su Hwang, Young-Bok Choi, "Emergency Situation Determination System based on Beacon-based Positioning," The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, vol.2015, no.11, pp.700-701 Nov. 2015.
- Jun-Su Hwang, Young-Bok Choi, "Implementation of Emergency Situation Determination System for Emergency Rescue Support System," The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, vol.2015, no.06, pp.680-681 Jun. 2015.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)