- Volume 20 Issue 7
Utilizing the Arduino platform to express the emotions that reflect the colors expressed the jewelry. Emotional color expression utilizes Plutchik's Wheel of Emotions model was applied to the similarity of emotions and colors. It receives the recognized value from the temperature, lighting, sound, pulse sensor and gyro sensor of a smart jewelery that can be easily accessible from your smartphone processes that recognize and process the emotion applied the rules of inference based on ontology. The emotional feelings color depending on the color looking for the emotion seen in context and applied to the smart LED jewelry. The emotion and the color combination of contextual information extracted from the recognition sensors are reflected in the built-in smart LED Jewelry depending on the emotions of the wearer. Take a light plus the emotion in a smart jewelery can represent the emotions of the situation, the doctor will be able to be a tool of representation.
IoT;Smart Affect Jewelry;Context Awareness;Arduino LED;Ontology
- J. D. Lee, W. J. Kim, B. S. Sin, J. H. Park, "emotional-type cultural technology research," Ministry of Culture and Tourism Korea Culture & Content Agency, 2006.
- J. J. Jung, "Ontology based Preprocessing Scheme for Mining Data Streams from Sensor Networks," The Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 67-80, Sep. 2009.
- K. S. Hwang, S. K. Kim, T. S. Kim, "Biosensors; a review," Journal of Korean Sensors Society, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 251-262, Jul. 2009.
- Heller, W, "Neuropsychological Mechanisms of Individual Differences in Emotion," Personality, and Arousal, Neuropsychology, vol 7(4), pp. 476-489, Oct. 1993.
- J. A. Russell, "Core Affect and the Psychological Construction of Emotion," the American Psychological Association, Inc, Vol. 110, No. 1, pp. 145-172, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-295X.110.1.145
- R. Plutchik, "The Nature of Emotions", American Scientist, vol. 89, pp. 344-350, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1511/2001.4.344
- The GER Mood Sweater, [Internet]. Available: http://sensoree.com/moodsweater.
- S. M. Kwon, I. B. Jung, "Sensitivity Lighting System Based on multimodal," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol.16, no. 4, pp. 721-729, Apr. 2012. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2012.16.4.721
- L. Yin, Y. J. Kang, S. W. Lee ,K. J. Lee , D. O. Choi, "Development of Smart Jewelry Board and App of Context Awareness," Journal of The Korea Entertainment Industry Association, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 43-51, Dec. 2015.