- Volume 20 Issue 7
For the safety of train operation, monitoring & supervisory systems for train, signal, power, communication and facilities is operating independently in another place, so, its sensors are interdependently connected from each other to transfer gathering datas of sensing to control center. A Goal of Real-time railway safety supervision system is to improve the safety oversight efficiency and to prevent accidents by means of hazard prediction based on big data by integrating all of safety sensing data in wayside of railway, and the System is requested acquisition of all of sensing data of safety. So, we need special method of protocol converting for the purpose of integrating all of detecting data concerning safety without any changing application. In this paper we investigate the existing converting method in communication field, and propose a new progress to converting protocol adding function of transfer using XML file, and implemented this algorithm, and tested with example packets, finally.
Realtime;Railway Safety Supervision;Protocol Converting;Extensible;Markup Language
- Development of Real-time Integrated Railway Safety Monitoring & Control System Project [Internet] Available : www.kaia.re.kr/portal/landmark/readTskView.do?menuNo=200060&tskId=82515&yearCnt=1
- KRRI, "R&D Report of Real-time Integrated Railway Monitoring & Control System," The Korea Railroad Research Institute: Korea, 2015.
- K. H. Shin, T. H. Um, D. S. Lim and J. Ahn, "A Study of the Data Interfacing Device Architecture of the Safety Supervision System for Protocol Standardization and Interoperability," Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, vol. 205, no. 10, pp. 989-994, Oct. 2015.
- J-H Jung and H-S Choi. Packet Analysis Apparatus and Method for Protocol Analysis, South Korea Patent 10-1466017 to ADD, Korean Intellectual Property Office: Daejeon, 2014.
- libPDL, Protocol Definition Language [Internet] Available : http://nmedit.sourceforge.net/subprojects/libpdl.html
- F. Belina, D. Hogrefe and A. Sarma, "SDL with APPLICATIONS from PROTOCOL specification," New Jersey: NJ, Prentice Hall, 1991.
- S. Bhatti, E. Brady, K. Hammond and James McKinna "Domain Specific Languages (DSLs) for Network Protocols(Position Paper)," Distributed Computing Systems Workshops, ICDCS Workshops '09. 29th IEEE International Conference, P-ISBN 978-0-7695-3660-6, pp. 208-213, Jun. 2009.
- D. Sturman and G. Agha "A protocol description language for customizing failure semantics," IEEE Reliable Distributed Systems, P-ISBN 0-8186-6575-0, pp. 148-157, Oct 1994.
- F. Risso and M. Baldi, "NetPDL:An extensible XML-based language for packet header description," Computer Networks, Vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 668-706, Apr. 2006.
Supported by : Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport