- Volume 20 Issue 7
As Internet, and hardware technology are in rapid process, using rate and penetration rate of Internet of Things are increasing. Internet of Things is the physical objects with network which embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and network. Smart Home-kit to operate refrigerators, washing machines, light bulbs, and such internet of things by a smartphone has been realized. However, it is difficult to use a good quality of software based on IoT. It is because that the study related to quality evaluation of software based on IoT is deficient compared with increase amount of IoT devices. Software based on IoT includes mobility, transportability, real time accessibility and hardware characteristics. Therefore, it is necessary to have differentiated quality standards and quality model. Software quality evaluation model for IoT is proposed to satisfy these needs. Evaluation model is mapped by characteristics of IoT software based on ISO/IEC 25000's quality characteristics. Scenario based studies were applied to quality model for verification.
Internet of Things;IoT;ISO/IEC 25000;Quality Evaluation;Case study
- S. C. Noh, and J. G. Kim, "A Study of Matrix Model for Core Quality Measurement Based on the Structure and Function Diagnosis of IoT Networks," Journal of Information and Security, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 45-51, Dec. 2014.
- K. S. Kwak, "IoT with Software - aware Issues," Journal of Korea Information Science society, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 9-18, Jul. 2014.
- G. Usha. Devi, E. Vishnu. Balan, M. K. Priyan, and C. Gokulnath, "Mutual Authentication Scheme for IoT Application," Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 8, no. 26, Oct. 2015.
- M. Kim, and Department of Computer Science, "A Quality Model for Evaluating IoT Applications," International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 66-76, Oct. 2016. https://doi.org/10.17706/IJCEE.2016.8.1.66-76
- K. H. Jeong, H. E. Kang, K. Y. Lee and S. Y. Park, "Remote binder: Remote Procedure Call between Android Devices," Journal of Korea Information Science society, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 359-364, May. 2015.
- S. H. Jo, Y. H. Kim, T. Y. Yang, K. S. Kong and K. I. Jun, "Personal Navigation for the Visually Impaired using a Smart Watch," Journal of Korea Information Science society, pp 1476-1478, Dec. 2015.
- R. Buyya, C. S. Yeo, S. Venugopal, J. Broberg, and I. Brandic, "Cloud Computing and Emerging IT Platforms: Vision, Hype, and Reality for Delivering Computing as the 5th Utility," Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 599-616, Dec. 2008.
- S. J. Kim and D. E. Cho, "Technology Trends for IOT Security," The korea contents association, vol. 13, no. 1, pp.31-35, Mar. 2015.
- M. K. Min, "A Comparative Study of the Sensor Network Middleware Technologies", Journal of Institute of Industrial Technology, vol. 31, no. 0, pp. 67-77, Dec. 2013.
- S. H. Shin, "Study on Sensor Gateway for Reliable Connection Guarantee on Large IoT Environment," Korea Knowledge information Technology Society, vol. 13, no. 9, pp.131-136, Sep. 2015.
- S. H. Lee and D. W. Lee, "A study on Internet of Things in IT Convergence Period," journal of digital convergence, vol. 2, no. 7, pp. 267-272, Jul. 2014.