- Volume 20 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Development of Navigation Routes Recommendation System with Elements Analysis of Marine Leisure Activities
해양 레저 활동을 위한 요소 분석 및 항로 추천 시스템의 개발
Kim, Bae-Sung;Hwang, Hun-Gyu;Shin, Il-Sik;Lee, Jang-Se;Yoo, Yung-Ho
- Received : 2016.05.13
- Accepted : 2016.05.27
- Published : 2016.07.31
Recently, the marine leisure are being emphasized with improving the quality of life style by increased income and spare time. Also, there is a increasement of people's interest in marine leisure activities. But resources and facilities do not grow in proportion to the quantitative growth of the current marine leisure industry. Besides, a leisure ship operator tends to choose a simple or familiar route of the local area rather than a new leisure routes which are not explored due to lack of accessible areas information. This paper proposes a routes recommendation system in order to solve above problems based on marine resource database. The databases have been constructed through investigation and analysis of navigational information such as environmental conditions including weather conditions and sea status, field of marine leisure activities, tourist attractions and natural landscape, and marine leisure prohibited areas. Therefore we have developed and implemented the route recommendation system that provides various information necessary to route operation of leisure boats.
Marine leisure;Leisure activity;Marine tour;Elements Analysis;Route recommendation system
- K. Y. Choi, "A study on measures to train professional workforce of marine tourism and Leisure," Myong-ji University, Technical Report, 2014.
- S. J. Kim, "An analysis of the coastal area's characteristics and an important degree by sightseeing factor for revitalization of the ocean tourism," Ph. D. dissertation, Dong-eui University, 2010.
- J. Y. Lee, S. H. Kim, "A study on marine leisure activities," Korean Journal of Public Administration, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 409-428, Dec. 2010.
- M. K. Park, S. K. Kim, "Research on the way of development in marine leisure-sports through the SWOT analysis," Korean Journal of Sport Management, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 207-225, Jun. 2002.
- N. S. Kang, "A study on the development of recommended tourist routes for smart yacht operation system", in Proceeding of the 37th Korean Institute of Navigation and Port Research Spring Conference, Jinhae, pp. 10-11, 2013.
- B. S. Kim, I. S. Shin, Y. H. Yu, "Study of the Design of Recommended Routes of Leisure Safety for the Marine Leisure Activation", in Proceeding of the 39th Korea Society of Marine Engineering Spring Conference, Mokpo, pp. 202, 2015.
- W. G. Lee, J. H. Lee, J. W. Hong, Y. J. Lee, W. Y. Hyun, "A Study on the Plans to Apply Marine Cultural Contents for the Activation of the Marine Tourism," Korea Maritime Institute, Technical Report, 2010.
- K. S. Kim, "A study on reported status and management plan of marine facilities in korea, 1. On the basis of nationwide status of marine facilities," Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 269-274, Sep. 2010.
- Korea Coast Guard, Korea Coast Guard 2013 White Paper, 2013.
- I. S. Chang, "A Study on the Effective Safety Management Measures for the Prevention of Marine Accidents," Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 33-39, Jan. 2009.
Supported by : Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy