- Volume 32 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of Asset-Database for Efficient Asset Management of Public Buildings
공공건축물의 효율적 유지관리를 위한 자산 데이터베이스 구축에 관한 기초 연구
- Park, Hye-Mi ;
- Seong, Nam Chul ;
- Kim, Jee-Hern
- 박혜미 ;
- 성남철 ;
- Received : 2016.03.03
- Accepted : 2016.07.05
- Published : 2016.07.30
In this study, it proceed with resister establishment of public building as social property for effective asset management. Public building asset management plan for resister establishment is structured three step. First step is fundamental basic studies that they are classification of building structural elements, statement of building asset, registration of information data and database establishment. As a result, main problems of data in case of public buildings had begun to lost of information for example, missing backup copy and insufficiency of data storage. so, it is necessary to establish technical resister for effective building asset management. It has to consider level of service, risk management, strategy of maintenance in public building asset management plan. It will discuss to make up for the weak points to establish technical resister and to plan the other buildings asset management based first step as fundamental basic in the further study.
Public Facility;Public Building;Asset Management;Asset Database
- BS 31100 (2008). Risk management. Code of practice, British Standard Institution, 1-20.
- Cho, S. E., Seo, S. J., & Kim, Y. H. (2013). A comparative study on public architecture design advisory and management organizations - A case study on England, France, United States, and Finland -. Architectural Institute of Korea, 29(1), 91-101.
- ISO 55000 (2014). Asset management - Overview, principles and terminology, International Standard Organization, 1-17.
- ISO 55001 (2014). Asset management - Management systems - Requirements, International Standard Organization, 1-13.
- ISO 55002 (2014). Asset management - Management systems - Guidelines for the application of ISO55001, International Standard Organization, 1-31.
- Jeff Roorda & Associates (JRA) and Skilmar Systems (2011). Buildings Asset Management Plan - City Of Holdfast Bay, South Australian, Local Government Association of South Australia by the Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia, 6.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport(2014). Act on the maintenance and improvement of urban areas and dwelling conditions for residents.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2014). Housing act.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2016). Law on urban and housing environment improvement" safety criteria and conditions rating.
- Ministry of Strategy and Finance. Republic of Korea(2011). Corporate tax act.
- PAS 55-1 (2008). Specification for the optimized management of physical assets, British Standard Institution, 1-15.
- PAS 55-2 (2008). Guidelines for the application of PAS 55-1, British Standard Institution, 1-30.
- Rebecca, H., Robert, A., Andrew, G., & Tom, O. (2012). Whole-life infrastructure asset management : good practice guide for civil infrastructure. 1st ed, Korea, Korea Contracting Out Management Institute, 110.
- Yoon, H. J. (2011). A Study on Building Maintenance Institutionalization by Comparing with the Foreign Countries' Cases. Journal of The Korean Society of Civil Engineers, 31(6D). 857-865.
Grant : 도시 인프라 자산관리 플랫폼과 서비스 모델개발
Supported by : 한국산업기술평가관리원