- Volume 16 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The Factors Influencing Latent Fingermark Development on Adhesive Side of Iron Oxide Powder-based Small Particle Reagent
사삼산화철 기반의 소립자시약(Small Particle Reagent)의 접착면 잠재지문 현출 효과에 영향을 미치는 요인
- Received : 2016.05.03
- Accepted : 2016.07.04
- Published : 2016.08.28
Latent fingerprint left on the adhesive sides of tapes can be easily found at a crime scene. Small Particle Reagents(SPR) based on iron oxide(
Iron Oxide;Small Particle Reagent;Surfactant;HLB;Adhesive Tape;Latent Fingerprint
Supported by : 순천향대학교
- A. Zamir, E. Springer and B. Glattstein, "Fingerprints and DNA: STR Typing of DNA Extracted from Adhesive Tape after Processing for Fingerprints," Journal of forensic sciences, Vol.45, No.3, pp.687-688, 2000.
- Barry A. J. Fisher and David R. Fisher / 홍성욱, 최용석 역, 현장감식과 수사 CSI, 수사연구사, pp.190-192, 2006.
- T. Cuiksza, Enhancement of Latent Fingerprints on Adhesive Tapes with Powder Suspensions and other Processes, HOSDB Student Placement Report, 2007.
- E. Alderwick, The Development of Fingerprints on Adhesive Tapes, PSDB Student Placement Report, 2002.
- F. Haque, A. D. Westland, J. Milligan and F. M. Kerr, "A Small Particle (Iron Oxide) Suspension for Detection of Latent Fingerprints on Smooth Surfaces," Forensic Science International, Vol.41, pp.73-82, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1016/0379-0738(89)90238-7
- A. L. Yeo, Enhancement of Latent Fingerprints on Adhesive tapes, PSDB Student Placement Report, 2000.
- D. C. J. MacPhee, Powder Suspensions on Adhesive and Non-Porous Surfaces, HOSDB Student Placement Report, 2008.
- P. Kabklang, S. Riengrojpitak, and W. Suwansamrith, "Latent Fingerprint Detection by Various Formulae of SPR on Wet Non-Porous Surfaces," Journal of Scientific Research Chulalongkorn University, Vol.34, No.2, 2009.
- N. N. Daeid, S. Carter, and K. Laing, "Comparison of three types of white powder suspensions for the recovery of fingerprints on wetted nonporous surfaces," Journal of Forensic Identification, Vol.58, No.5, pp.590-599, 2008.
- M. L. Hollars, T. A. Trozzi, and B. L. Barron, "Development of latent fingerprints on dark colored sticky surfaces using liqui-drox," Journal of Forensic Identification, Vol.50, No.4, pp.357-362, 2000.
N. H. Williams and K. T. Elliott, "Development of latent prints using titanium dioxide (
$TiO_2$) in small particle reagent, white (SPR-W) on adhesives," Journal of Forensic Identification, Vol.55, No.3, pp.292-305, 2005.
- N. N. Daeid, S. Carter, and K. Laing, "Comparison of vacuum metal deposition and powder suspension for the recovery of fingerprints on wetted nonporous surfaces," Journal of Forensic Identification, Vol.58, No.5, pp.600-613, 2008.
- B. J. Jones, A. J. Reynolds, M. Richardson, and V. G. Sears, "Nano-scale composition of commercial white powders for development of latent fingerprints on adhesives," Science and Justice, Vol.50, No.5, pp150-155, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scijus.2009.08.001
- W. C. Griffin, "Classification of Surface Active Agents by HLB," Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists, Vol.1, pp.311-326, 1949.
- W. C. Griffin, "Calculation of HLB values of Nonionic Surfactants," Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists, Vol.5, pp.249-256, 1954.