- Volume 16 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Study on the Effects of Interactivity Perception of Art Archive Platform Users on Acceptance and the Intention
아트 아카이브 플랫폼 이용자의 상호작용성 지각이 수용과 이용의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Received : 2016.06.23
- Accepted : 2016.07.29
- Published : 2016.08.28
Art in the modern sense takes the lead to reform the society through constant interaction with members in society. Therefore the works of Art should be understood as social compositions that are reconstructed creatively according to the social environmental impact. Recording, collecting and preserving the references are compulsory for the constant social reform, so the importance of Archive is stressed. However, the Art Archive in Korea is operating very limitedly just to provide simple references to the users. Thus, We need to seek for various ways and user-focused service to utilize the digitalized Art culture records, and need positive research on Art Archive to enhance the creative activities. So in this study, we subdivided the interactivity and applied TAM model. Our analysis on the effect on the purpose of use shows that the users need to be provided with useful informations easily for their creative activities. It also shows that the purpose of use increases through awareness of interactivity. However, the result of this study has a limit of the sample so further studies for the purpose is suggested.
Archive;Art Archive;Interactivity;Technology Acceptance Model(TAM)
- Henri Lefebvre, The production of space, Wiley-Blackwell, p.54, 1992.
- Terry Abraham, "Literature survey : Collection policy or documentation strategy : Theory and practice," The American Archivist, Vol.54, No.1, pp.44-52, 1991. https://doi.org/10.17723/aarc.54.1.v2323483077xr227
- Hal Foster, "An archival impulse," MIT Press, OCTOBER, Vol.110, pp.3-22, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1162/0162287042379847
- 정혜린, 김익한, "미술 아카이브의 미술기록관리 방안 연구," 기록학연구, 제20호, pp.151-212, 2009.
- 서성일, "e-learning 교육효과 제고를 위한 상호작용에 관한 연구," e-learning 학술연구, 제1권, 제1호, pp.79-104, 2002.
- Y. K. Lee, "Effects of system trial on consumer beliefs in marketing software products," Journal of american academy of business, Vol.10, No.2, pp.84-89, 2007.
- L. F. Liao, "A flow theory perspective on learner motivation and behavior in distance education," Distance Education, Vol.27, No.1, pp.45-62, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1080/01587910600653215
- 원희수, 강윤정, 이원준, "웹 사이트의 보완적 활용과 상호작용성이 학습 효과에 미치는 영향," 한국경영정보학회, 추계학술대회, pp.455-462, 2004.
- 김유승, "아카이브 2.0 구축을 위한 이론적 고찰," 한국기록관리학회지, 제10권, 제2호, pp.31-52, 2010.
- H. H. Teo, L. B. Oh, C. Liu, and K. K. Wei, "An empirical study of the effects of interactivity on web user attitude," International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, Vol.58, No.3, pp.281-305, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1071-5819(03)00008-9
- 이정란, 인터넷 상호작용성이 e-브랜드에 있어서 일체감, 관계품질과 충성도에 미치는 영향, 세종대학교, 박사학위논문, 2004.
- M. Lombard and Snyer-Duch J., "Interactive advertising and presence : A framework," Journal of Interactive Advertising, Vol.1, No.2, 2001.
- D. E. Sutton, Remembrance of repasts : An anthropology of food and memory, Oxford, UK: Berg, 2001.
- Wagner Richard, W. Ashton Ellis(tr.), The Art-Work of the future and other works, University of Nebraska Press, 1993.
- Y. Liu and L. J. Shrum, "What is interactivity and is it always such a good thing? Implications of definition, person, and situation for the influence of interactivity on advertising effectiveness," Journal of Advertising, Vol.31, No.4, pp.53-64, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913367.2002.10673685
- Tanjev Schultz, "Mass media and the concept of interactivity : An exploratory study of online forums and reader email," Media, Culture & Society, Vol.22, No.2, pp.205-221, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1177/016344300022002005
- G. Wu, The role of perceived interactivity in interactive ad processing, University of Texas at Austin, 2000.
- C. Heeter, Implications of new interactivity technologies for conceptualizing communication, in Jerry Salvaggio and Jennings Bryant(Eds), Media use in the information age, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, pp.217-235, 1989.
- G. G. Johnson, G. C. Bruner II, and A. Kumar, "Interactivity and its facets revisited theory and empirical test," Journal of Advertising, Vol.35, pp.35-51, 2006.
- J. R. Coyle and E. Thorson, "The effects of progressive levels of interactivity and vividness in web marketing sites," Journal of Advertising, Vol.30, No.3, pp.65-77, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913367.2001.10673646
- J. H. McMillan and S. Nash, "Teachers classroom assessment and grading decision making," Paper Presented at the Annual Meeting of the National Council of Measurement in Education, 2000.
- Y. Lee, K. Kozar, and K. Larsen, "The technology acceptance model : Past, Present, and Future," Communications of the Association for Information Systems, Vol.12, pp.752-780, 2003.
- J. S. Lee, "Interactivity : A new approach," Paper read at Association for Education in Jouralism and Mass Communication, 2000.
- F. Williams, R. E. Rice, and E. M. Rogers, Research methods and the new media, New York : The Free Press, 1988.
- R. R. Dholakia, M. Zhao, N. Dholakia, and D. Fortin, "Interactivity and revisits to websites : A theoretical framework," RITIM Working paper, 2000.
- 이태민, "모바일 환경에서의 상호작용성 구성요인이 고객관계 구축 및 구매의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구," 마케팅연구, 제19권, 제1호, pp.61-96, 2004.
- 이용기, 이정란, 유동근, "인터넷 사이트에서 e-브랜드의 상호작용성, 일체감, 관계품질과 충성도에 관한 구조적 관계," 경영정보학연구, 제15권, 제4호, pp.1-26, 2005.
- 탁진영, 박원달, "상호작용성의 구성요인이 인터랙티브 TV광고의 효과 과정에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구," 광고학연구, 제16권, 제4호, pp.79-107, 2005.
- 황장선, 김은혜, 조정식, "웹 사이트에 대한 태도에 영향을 미치는 요인으로서의 인지된 상호작용성, 인터넷 이용 동기 및 관여도," 한국광고홍보학회, 제8권, 제1호, pp.159-186, 2006.
- 구자철, 신병호, 서영호, 이상철, "상호작용성 구성요인이 e-learning 사이트 수용의도에 미치는 영향," 한국경영과학회지, 제26권, 제2호, pp.71-89, 2009.
- M. Spalter, Maintaining a customer focus in an interactive age?, in Forrest E., Mizerski R.(Eds), Interactive marketing : The future present, NTC Publishing Group. Chicago : NTC Business Books the American Market in Association, pp.163-187, 1996.
- J. Steuer, "Defining virtual reality : Dimensions determining telepresence," Journal of communication, Vol.42, pp.73-93, 1992.
- W. R. Neuman, The Future of the mass audience, Cambridge University Press, 1992.
- R. Rice, New media technology : Growth and integration, in R. Rice and Associates(Eds.), The new media : Communication, research and technology, Beverly Hills : Sage, 1984.
- L. Ha and E. L. James, "Interactivity reexamined : A baseline analysis of early business web sites," Journal of Broadcasting and Electronic Media, Vol.42, No.4, pp.457-474, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1080/08838159809364462
- Sheizaf Rafaeli and Fay Sudweeks, "Networked interactivity," Journal of Computer Mediated Communication, Vol.2, No.4, 1997.
- T. Lieb, "Inactivity on interactivity," Journal of Electronic Publishing, Vol.3, No.3, 1998.
- 권성호, 서윤경, 이승희, "WOO(Web based multi-user Object Oriented) 기반 학습공동체 설계를 위한 구성요소 탐색," 교육정보미디어연구, 제7권, 제4호, pp.1-20, 2001.
- 전달영, 권주형, 안광진, "사이버대학의 e-learning 서비스 품질과 참여요인이 학생만족과 학업성과에 미치는 영향," 소비문화연구, 제8권, 제4호, pp.185-207, 2005.
- F. D. Davis, R. P. Bagozzi, and P. R. Warshaw, "User acceptance of computer technology : A comparison of two theoretical models," Management Science, Vol.35, No.8, pp.982-1003, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.35.8.982
- I. Ajzen and M. Fishbein, Understanding attitudes and predicting social behavior, Prentice-Hall, 1980.
- F. D. Davis, "Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology," MIS Quarterly, Vol.13, No.3, pp.319-340, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- C. C. Lee, H. K. Cheng, and H. H. Cheng, "An empirical study of mobile commerce in insurance industry : Task-technology fit and individual differences," Decision Support Systems, Vol.43, No.1, pp.95-110, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2005.05.008
- R. Agarwal and Prasad Jayesh, "The antecedents and consequents of user perceptions in information technology adoption," Decision Support Systems, Vol.22, No.1, pp.15-29, 1997.
- G. C. Moore and L. Benbasat, "Development of an instrument to measure the perceptions of adopting and information technology innovation," Information System Research, Vol.2, No.3, pp.192-222, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.2.3.192
- J. C. Roca, C. M. Chiu, and F. J. Martinez, "Understanding e-learning continuance intention : An extension of the technology acceptance model," International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, Vol.64, No.8, pp.683-696, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhcs.2006.01.003
- V. Venkatesh, F. D. Davis, and M. G. Mrris, "Dead or alive? The development, trajectory and future of technology adoption research," Journal of the Association for Information Systems, Vol.8, No.4, pp.267-286, 2007. https://doi.org/10.17705/1jais.00120
- V. Venkatesh and F. D. Davis, "A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model : Four longitudinal field studies," Management Science, Vol.46, No.2, pp.186-204, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.18.104.22.16826
- Ortega Egea and Roman Gonzalez, "Explaining physicians' acceptance of EHCR systems : An extension of TAM with trust and risk factors," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.27, No.1, pp.319-332, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2010.08.010
- 나은영, "태도 및 태도변화 연구의 최근 동향;1985-1994," 한국심리학회지 : 사회 및 성격, 제15권, pp.3-33, 1994
- A. Venkatesh, E. Kruse, and C. F. Shih, "The networked home : An analysis of current developments and future trends," Cognition, Technology, and Work, Vol.5, No.1, pp.23-32, 2003.
- V. Venkatesh and H. Bala, "Technology acceptance model 3 and a research agenda on interventions," Decision Sciences, Vol.39, No.2, pp.273-315, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-5915.2008.00192.x
- B. H. Wixom and P. A. Todd, "A theoretical integration of user satisfaction and technology acceptance," Information Systems Research, Vol.16, No.1, pp.85-102, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.1050.0042
- V. L. Saga and R. W. Zmud, "The nature and determinants of IT acceptance, routinization, and infusion," IFIP, Vol.A, No.45, pp.67-86, 1994.
- K. Mathieson, "Predicting user intention : Comparing the technology acceptance model with the theory of planned behavior," Information Systems Research, Vol.2, No.3, pp.173-191, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.2.3.173
- S. S. Liaw, H. M. Huang, and G. D. Chen, "Surveying instructor and learner attitudes toward e-learning," Computers and Education, Vol.49, pp.1066-1080, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2006.01.001
- H. H. Lee, A. M. Fiore, and J. H. Kim, "The role of the technology acceptance model in explaining effects of image interactivity technology on consumer responses," International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, Vol.34, No.9, pp.621-644, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1108/09590550610675949
- D. L. Hoffman and T. P. Novak, "Marketing in hypermedia computer mediated environments : Conceptual foundations," Journal of Marketing, Vol.60, No.3, pp.50-68, 1996. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251841
- M. Koufaris, "Applying the technology acceptance model and flow theory to online consumer behavior," Information Systems Research, Vol.13, No.2, pp.205-223, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.22.214.171.124
- A. Parasuraman, V. A. Zeithaml, and L. L. Berry, "SERVQUAL : A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality," Journal of Retailing, Vol.64, No.1, pp.12-40, 1988.
- 이웅규, 이종기, "자기효능감과 서비스 품질이 e-학습 시스템의 사용 용이성과 유용성에 미치는 영향," 정보시스템연구, 제12권, 제2호, pp.41-56, 2003.
- 박주성, 김종호, 신용섭, "대학교육 서비스 품질요인이 학생만족, 재입학 의도 및 구전효과에 미치는 영향," 한국마케팅저널, 제4권, 제4호, pp.52-74, 2002.
- Y. S. Wang, Y. M. Wang, H. H. Lin, and Tzung-I Tang, "Determinants of user acceptance of internet banking : An empirical study," International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol.14, No.5, pp.501-519, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1108/09564230310500192
- J. W. Moon and Y. G. Kim, "Extending the TAM for a World-Wide-Web context," Information and Management, Vol.38, No.4, pp.217-230, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7206(00)00061-6
- Carrie Heeter, "Interactivity in the context of designed experiences," Journal of Interactive Advertising, Vol.1, No.1, pp.3-14, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1080/15252019.2000.10722040