- Volume 16 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Factors Influencing Quality of Life among Cancer Survivors: Using KNHANES 2010-2014
암 생존자의 삶의 질에 영향을 미치는 요인: 2010-2014 국민건강영양조사 자료 활용
- 강숙정 (이화여자대학교 간호대학 간호학부)
- Received : 2016.07.18
- Accepted : 2016.08.10
- Published : 2016.09.28
The purpose of this study was to explore factors influencing quality of life among cancer survivors in order to identify strategies for cancer survivors to go back to normal life and carry on stable and high quality life. This study used Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey(2010-2014), conducted by Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(KCDC). The sample of this study was 610 cancer survivors and their average time since diagnosis was about 11 years. The most powerful influencing factors for quality of life among cancer survivors were activity limitation(
Cancer Survivor;Quality of Life;Socioeconomic Status;KNHANES
- 국립암센터, 2013년 국가암등록통계 참고자료, 2015.
- R. L. Siegel, K. D. Miller, and A. J.emal, "Cancer statistics, 2015," Cancer J. for Clinicians, Vol.65, pp.5-29, 2015. https://doi.org/10.3322/caac.21254
- 국가암정보센터, 통계로 본 암 생존율, 보건복지부, 2015.
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS), What cancer survivors need to know about health insurance, Silver Spring, M.D., 1994.
- National Cancer Institute, Cancer Control Continuum. Charter, Silver Spring, M.D., 1986.
- M. Feuerstein, "Defining cancer survivorship," J. of Cancer Survivorship: Research and Practice, Vol.1, No.1, pp.5-7, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11764-006-0002-x
- F. Mullan, "Seasons of survival: reflections of a physician with cancer," New England J. of Medicine, Vol.313, No.4, pp.270-273, 1985.
- E. J. Yang, S. W. Kim, C. Y. Heo, and J. Y. Lim, "Longitudinal changes in sexual problems related to cancer treatment in Korean breast cancer survivors: A prospective cohort study," Supportive Care in Cancer, Vol.19, No.7, pp.909-918, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-010-0885-y
- 박정숙, 이혜란, "부인암 환자의 생존단계에 따른 디스트레스와 신체상 비교," 종양간호학회지, 제14권, 제1호, pp.15-22, 2014.
- 임정선, 김종임, "유방암 생존자의 상지기능, 통증 및 불안과의 관계," 근관절건강학회지, 제19권, 제1호, pp.37-45, 2012.
- S. Brem and N. B. Kumar, "Management of treatment-related symptoms in patients with breast cancer: Current strategies and future directions," Clinical J. of Oncology Nursing, Vol.15, No.1, pp.63-71, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1188/11.CJON.63-71
- K. Ahmed, E. Marchand, V. Williams, A. Coscarelli, and P. A. Ganz, "Development and pilot testing of a psychosocial intervention program for young breast cancer survivors," Patient Education and Counseling, Vol.99, No.3, pp.414-420, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pec.2015.09.014
- M. Stoutenberg, A. Sogor, K. Arheart, S. E. Cutrono, and J. Kornfeld, "A Wellness Program for Cancer Survivors and Caregivers: Developing an Integrative Pilot Program with Exercise, Nutrition, and Complementary Medicine," J. of Cancer Education, Vol.31, No.1, pp.47-54, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13187-014-0785-9
- M. E. Charlton, K. B. Stitzenberg, C. Lin, J. A. Schlichting, T. R. Halfdanarson, G. Y. Juarez, J. F. Pendergast, E. A. Chrischilles, and R. B. Wallace, "Predictors of long-term quality of life for survivors of stage II/III rectal cancer in the cancer care outcomes research and surveillance consortium," J. of Oncology Practice, Vol.11, No.4, pp.476-486, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1200/JOP.2015.004564
- C. Pandya, A. Magnuson, W. Dale, L. Lowenstein, C. Fung, and S. G. Mohile, "Association of falls with health-related quality of life (HRQOL) in older cancer survivors: A population based study," J. of Geriatric Oncology, Vol.7, No.3, pp.201-210, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2016.01.007
- 권은진, 이명선, "한국 유방암 생존자들의 디스트레스와 삶의 질," 종양간호학회지, 제12권, 제4호, pp.289-296, 2012.
- 김경덕, "유방암 생존여성의 갱년기 증상과 피로가 삶의 질에 미치는 영향: 인지기능장애의 매개효과," 종양간호학회지, 제14권, 제2호, pp.58-65, 2014.
- 송승희, 류은정, "유방암 생존자 부부의 외상 후 성장과 부부적응, 삶의 질," 대한간호학회지, 제44권, 제5호, pp.515-524, 2014.
- 이정화, 변혜선, 김경덕, "유방암 생존자의 기분상태가 삶의 질에 미치는 영향," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제14권, 제7호, pp.356-366, 2014.
- E. B. Beckjord, N. K. Arora, W. McLaughlin, I. Oakley-Girvan, A. S. Hamilton, and B. W. Hesse, "Health-related information needs in a large and divers sample of adult cancer survivors: Implication for cancer care," J. of Cancer Survivorship, Vol.2, pp.179-189, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11764-008-0055-0
- 오영희, 노인의 건강실태와 정책과제 연구보고서, 보건복지포럼, 2015.
- H. Becker, S. J. Kang, and A. Stuifbergen, "Predictors of quality of life for long-term cancer survivors with preexisting disabling conditions," Oncology Nursing Forum, Vol.39, No.2, pp.E122-131, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1188/12.ONF.E122-E131
- 황숙연, "유방암 생존자의 사회경제적 지위가 삶의 질에 미치는 영향," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제16권, 제2호, pp.503-512, 2016.
- R. Gijsen, N. Hoeymans, F. G. Schellevis, D. Ruwaard, W. A. Satarano, and G. A. van den Bos, "Causes and consequences of comorbidity: a review," J. of Clinical Epidemiology, Vol.54, No.7, pp.661-674, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0895-4356(00)00363-2
- H. Baumeister, K. Balke, and M. Harter, "Psychiatric and somatic comorbidities are negatively associated with quality of life in physically ill patients," J. of Clinical Epidemiology, Vol.58, No.11, pp.1090-1100, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2005.03.011
- 질병관리본부, 국민건강영양조사, 2016 https://knhanes.cdc.go.kr/knhanes/
- 남해성, 김건엽, 권순석, 고광욱, Poul Kind, 삶의 질 조사도구 (EQ-5D)의 질 가중치 추정 연구 보고서, 질병관리본부, 2007.
- K. T. Han, S. J. Kim, H. Song, S. Y. Chun, C. O. Kim, J. S. Kim, and E. C. Park, "Association between quality of life and marital status in cancer patients and survivors," Asian Pacific J. of Cancer Prevention, Vol.15, No.13, pp.5287-5291, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2014.15.13.5287
- P. A. J. Vissers, L. Falzon, L. V. van de Poll-Franse, F. Pouwer, and M. S. Y. Thong, "The impact of having both cancer and diabetes on patient-reported outcomes: a systematic review and directions for future research," J. of Cancer Survivorship, Vol.10, No.2, pp.406-415, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11764-015-0486-3
- H. Becker, R. Rechis, S. J. Kang, and A. Brown, "The post-treatment experience of cancer survivors with pre-existing cardiopulmonary disease," Supportive Care in Cancer, Vol.19, No.5, pp.1351-1355, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-010-0957-z
- L. V. van de Poll-Franse, N. Horevoorts, M. van Eenbergen, J. Denollet, J. A. Roukema, N. K. Aaronson, A. Vingerhoets, J. W. Coebergh, J. de Vries, M. L. Essink-Bot, and F. Mols, "The Patient Reported Outcomes Following Initial Treatment and Long Term Evaluation of Survivorship Registry: Scope, Rationale and Design of an Infrastructure for the Study of Physical and Psychosocial Outcomes in Cancer Survivorship Cohorts," European J. of Cancer, Vol.47, No.14, pp.2188-2194, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejca.2011.04.034