- Volume 20 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Investigation of Resiudal Organochlorine Pesticides in Green Perilla (Perilla frutescens var. japonica Hara) Greenhouse Soil and Its Leaves
들깨 생산단지 시설재배지 중 잔류성유기염소계 농약류 잔류량 조사
- Lim, Sung-Jin (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Oh, Young-Tak (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Ro, Jin-Ho (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Yang, Ji-Yeon (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Choi, Geun-Hyoung (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Ryu, Song-Hee (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Moon, Byeong-Chul (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Park, Byung-Jun (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration)
- 임성진 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 오영탁 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 노진호 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 양지연 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 최근형 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 류송희 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 문병철 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 박병준 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과)
- Received : 2016.08.16
- Accepted : 2016.09.20
- Published : 2016.09.30
This study was conducted to investigate residual organochlorine pesticides in green house soil and green perilla leaves. Extraction and clean-up method were developed using the modified QuEChERS method for residual organochlorine pesticides (ROCPs) in soil and green perilla leaves. Recovery and limit of quantitation (LOQ) of ROCPs in greenhouse soil and green perilla leaves were 76.3-113.4 and 79.4-107.3%, 0.03-0.24 and
Supported by : 국립농업과학원
- ATSDR (2002) Toxicological profile for aldrin/dieldrin. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Atlanta, United State America.
- Augustijn-Beckers, P. W. M., A. G. Hornsby and R. D. Wauchope (1994) The SCS/ARS/CES pesticide properties database for environmental decision-making. II. Additional compounds. Rev. Environ. Contam. Toxicol. 137:1-29.
- Chen, L., Y. Ran, B. Xing, B. Mai, J. He, X. Wei, J. Fu and G. Sheng (2005) Contents and sources of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and organochlorine pesticides in vegetable soils of Guangzhou, China. Chemosphere 60:879-890. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2005.01.011
- Chung, S. O., J. J. Kim, S. D. Bae, S. A. Jang and C. G. Park (2014) Efficacy of acaricides and insecticides to T. Kanzawai and A. egomae. J. Agric. Life Sci. 48:1-8.
- Gonzalez, M., K. S. B. Miglioranza, J. E. Aizpun de Moreno and V. J. Moreno (2005) Evaluation of conventionally and organically produced vegetables for high lipophilic organochlorine pesticide (OCP) residues. Food Chem. Toxicol. 43:261-269. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2004.10.002
- Gwon, J. H., T. K. Kim, E. K. Seo, S. M. Hong, H. Y. Kwon, K. S. Kyung, J. E. Kim and N. J. Cho (2014) Multiresidue analysis of 124 pesticides in soils with QuEChERS extraction and LC-MS-MS. Korean J. Pesti. Sci.18:296-313. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.4.296
- Hashimoto, Y. (2005) Dieldrin residue in the soil and cucumber from agricultural field in Tokyo. J. Pestic. Sci. 30:397-402. https://doi.org/10.1584/jpestics.30.397
- Jorgenson, J. L. (2001) Aldrin and dieldrin: A review of research on their production, environmental deposition and fate, bioaccumulation, toxicology, and epidemiology. Environ. Health Perspect. 109:113-139. https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp.01109s1113
- Ju, J. I., H. G. Choi, Y. S. Kang, Y. G. Seong and H. B. Lee (2013) Optimum sowing date for seed production of latematuring vegetable perilla at green house of middle region. Korean J. Crop Sci. 57:310-315.
- Jurado, E., F. Jaward, R. Lohmann, K. C. Jones, R. Simo and J. Dachs (2005) Wet deposition of persistent organic pollutants to the global oceans. Environ. Sci. Technol. 39:2426-2435. https://doi.org/10.1021/es048599g
- Kim, S. J., E. Y. Kang, S. E. Seo, T. S. Gwak, J. W. Kim, E. H. Kim, S. H. Seo, H. K. Song, J. K. Ahn, C. Y. Yu and I. M. Chung (2008) Chemical composition and comparison of essential oil contents of Perilla fructescens Britton var. japonica HARA leaves. Korean J. Medical Crop Sci. 16:242-254.
- KOSTAT (2015) 2014 Statistics of Farm product, Korea National Statistical Office, Daejeon, Korea.
- Lim, S. J., Y. T. Oh, Y. S. Jo, J. H. Ro, G. H. Choi, J. Y. Yang and B. J. Park (2016) Persistent organic pollutants (POPs) in greenhouse soil and strawberry - Organochlorine pesticides. Korean J. Envrion. Agric. 35:6-14. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2016.35.1.05
- Mikes, O., P. Cupr, S. Trapp and J. Klanova (2009) Uptake of polychlorinated biphenyls and organochlorine pesticides from soil and air into radishes (Raphanus sativus). Environ. Pollut. 157:488-496. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2008.09.007
- Seike, N., H. Eun and T. Otani (2007) Temporal change in organochlorine pesticide contamination in Japanese paddy soils. Organohalogen Compod. 69:28-31.
- Waliszewski, S. M., O. Carvaja, R. M. Infanzon, P. Trujillo, A. A. Aguirre and M. Maxwell (2004) Levels of organochlorine pesticides in soils and rye plant tissues in a field study. J. Agric. Food Chem. 52:7045-7050. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf040250p
- White, J. C. (2001) Plant-facilitated mobilization and translocation of weathered 2,2-bis(p-chlorophenyl)-1,1-dichloroethylene(p,p'-DDE) from an agricultural soil. Environ. Toxicol. Chem. 20:2047-2052.
- Development of Multi-residue Analysis and Monitoring of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) - Used Organochlorine Pesticides in Korea vol.20, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2016.20.4.319
- Effect of an Organochlorine Insecticide, Endosulfan on Soil Bacteria Community as Evaluated by 16S rRNA Gene Analysis vol.21, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2017.21.1.1
- Residues of Organochlorine Pesticides in Agricultural Waters and Its Risk Assessment of Aquatic Creature vol.21, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2017.21.2.191
- Exposure Assessment of Pesticide-Originated Persistent Organic Pollutants in Paddy and Upland Soils in Korea vol.36, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2017.36.3.23
- Plant uptake potential of endosulfan from soil by carrot and spinach vol.60, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2017.053
- Investigation of Residual Organochlorine Pesticides in Grape and Peach Orchard Soils and Fruits vol.22, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2018.22.4.292