- Volume 20 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Comparison of Pesticide Residue Amounts in Apple Trees Applied by Different Sprayers and Spray Volumes
살포기 종류별 살포물량별 사과 중 농약 잔류량의 비교
- Moon, Seong-Hwan (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kwon, Hyeyoung (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Hong, Su-Myeong (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kim, Sang-Su (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Son, Kyung-Ae (Chemical Safety Division, National Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Lim, Chi-Hwan (Department of Applied Biology, College of Agricultural and Life Science, Chungnam National University)
- 문성환 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 권혜영 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 홍수명 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 김상수 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 손경애 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 임치환 (충남대학교 생물환경화학과)
- Received : 2016.08.18
- Accepted : 2016.09.30
- Published : 2016.09.30
This study was conducted to compare of the pesticide residue amounts in fruit trees applied by different sprayers and spray volumes. Apple tree was used as a sample tree, and speed sprayer, power sprayer and knapsack motorized sprayer were tested. For similar sprayer and spray volume, the concentration of fluquinconazole and flusilazole in apple leaves were obtained respectively, for speed sprayer 8.33 and 2.15 mg/kg, for power sprayer 4.56 and 1.10 mg/kg, and for knapsack 4.55 and 1.12 mg/kg. The results showed that the treatment using speed sprayer had highest efficiency. The pesticide residues in apple leaves sprayed by 3 different spray volumes (560, 336 and 230 L/10a) using speed sprayer were 10.76 mg/kg, 8.32 mg/kg, 6.04 mg/kg on fluqinconazle and 3.04 mg/kg, 2.14 mg/kg and 1.47 mg/kg on flusilazole, respectively, indicating that the higher the volume, the higher the residues. The results from this study can be used as scientific basis for evaluating the field trial data for pesticide registration and the spray volume setting for fruit trees in Korea.
Supported by : 국립농업과학원
- Cho, M. R., H. Y. Jeon and S. Y. Na (2000) Occurrence of Frankliniella occidentalis and Tereanychus urticae in rose greenhouse and effectiveness of different control methods. J. Bio-Environ. Control. 9:179-184.
- Han, Y. H. (2013) Feasibility study for low volume spray in apple orchard. Determination of Agricultural Chemistry, Graduate School, Chungnam National University Daejon, Korea.
- Han, G. T. (2013) Investigation of Deposition and Biological Half-Life of some Pesticide in Peach during Cultivation. Determination of Agricultural Chemistry, Graduate School, Chungnam National University Daejon, Korea.
- Hislop, E. C., N. M. Western and R. Butler (1995) Experimental air-assisted spraying of a maturing cereal crop under controlled condition. Crop. Prot. 14:19-26. https://doi.org/10.1016/0261-2194(95)91107-Q
- Jeon, H. W., S. M. Hong, J. W. Hyun, R. Y. Hwang, H. Y. Kwon, T. K. Kim and N. J. Cho (2016) Deposit Amounts of Dithianone on Citrus leaves by Different Spray Methods. Kor. J. Pestic. Sci. 20(1):1-6. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2016.20.1.1
- Jang, I., H. M. Kim, S. W. Lee, K. H. Choi and S. J. Suh (2015) Analysis of Pesticide Application on Apple Orchards in Geochang, Kor. J. Pestic. Sci. 19(2):93-100. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.2.93
- Kang, T. K., D. H. Lee, C. S. Lee, S. C. Kim, S. Y. N. (2003) Depositional Characteristics of DC Electrostatics Spraing for Agricultural Chemicals, The Institute for Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems - Korea, 68-75.
- Koo, Y. M. (2007) Spray deposit distribution of a small orchard sprayer. J. Biosyt. Eng. 32(3):145-152. https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2007.32.3.145
- Lee, S. W., D. H. Lee, K. H. Choi and D. A. Kim (2007) A report on current management of major apple pests based on census data from farmers. Korean. J. Hortic Sci. 25(3): 196-203.
- MacNichol, A. Z., M. E. Teske and J. W. Barry (1997) A technique to characterize spray deposit in orchard and tree canopies. T. Asae. 37(4):1083-1089.
- Poulsen Mette E., Marcel Wenneker, Jacques Withagen, Hanne B. Christensen (2012) Pesticide residue in individual versus composite samples of apples after fine or coarse spray quality application. Crop. Prot. 35:5-14. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cropro.2011.12.013
- Rural Development Administration (2011) Safe use of pesticide for agricultural production safety.
- Son, K. A., T. K. Kang, B. J. Park, Y. D. Jin, G. H. Gil, C. S. Kim, J. B. Kim, G. J. Im and K. W. Lee (2012) Pesticide Residues on Perilla Leaf by Nozzle Types of Knapsack Sprayers. Kor. J. Pestic. Sci. 16(4):282-287. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.4.282
- Zhu, H., R. C. Derksen, H. Guler, C. R. Krause and H. E. Ozkan (2006). Foliar deposition and off-target loss with different spray techniques in nursery application. T. Asae. 49(2):325-334.
- Residual Characteristics and Safety Assessments of Bifenthrin, Carbendazim and Metconazole in Angelica gigas Nakai vol.21, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2017.21.1.97