- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Traits of Button Mushroom Agaricus bisporus
양송이버섯 수집균주의 다양한 형질특성평가
- Kang, Min-Gu (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Jo, Woo-Sik (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Kim, Woo-Hyun (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Lee, Suk-Hee (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Kwon, Soon-Wook (Department of Plant Bioscience, Pusan University) ;
- Oh, Youn Lee (Mushroom Science Division, National Institute of Horticultural and Herbal Science, RDA)
- 강민구 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 조우식 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 김우현 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 이숙희 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 권순욱 (부산대학교 식물생명과학과) ;
- 오연이 (국립원예특작과학원 버섯과)
- Received : 2016.06.30
- Accepted : 2016.09.28
- Published : 2016.09.30
White button mushroom (Agaricus bisporus) is the most widely consumed mushroom in the world, and domestic consumption is increasing owing to expansion of the westernized diet in recent years. Before 2000, most Korean mushroom farmers cultivated foreign varieties, but recently, Korean breeders are developing hybrid strains using molecular breeding tools. To produce a better mushroom cultivar, we evaluated some traits of button mushroom Agaricus bisporus strains. Mycelial growth rate at different culture temperatures was investigated by 25>20>15>30>
Agaricus bisporus;Button mushroom;Mycelial growth rate;Trait
Supported by : 농림축산식품부
- Adams LS, Phung S, Wu X, Ki L, Chen S. 2008. White button mushroom (Agaricus bisporus) exhibits antiproliferative and proapoptotic properties and inhibits prostate tumor growth in athymic mice. Nutr Cancer. 60:744-756. https://doi.org/10.1080/01635580802192866
- Beelman RB, Royse DJ and Chikthmmah N. 2003. Bioactive components in Button mushroom Agaricus bisporus (J. Lge) Imbach (Agaricomycetideae) of nutritional, medicinal, and biological importance. International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms. 5:321-327.
- Elliott TJ. 1985. Genetics and breeding of species of Agaricus. Biology and technology of the cultivated mushroom/edited by PB Flegg, DM Spencer, and DA Wood.
- Foulongne-oriol M, Minvielle N, Savoie J. 2011. QTL for resistance to Trichoderma lytic enzymes and metabolites in Agaricus bisporus. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Mushroom Biology and Mushroom Products(ICMBMP7).
- Leifa F, Huijuan P, Andrea TS, Ashok P, Carlos RS. 2006. Advances in Mushroom Research in the last decade. Advances in mushroom research, food technol. Biotechnol. 44:303-311.
- Oh YH, Jang KY, Jhune CS, Kong WS, Yoo YB, Shin PG, Seo JS. 2013. Quality changes in Agaricus bisporus varieties due to period and temperature during their storage. J Mushroom Sci Prod. 11:137-144. https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2013.11.3.137
- Sonnenberg ASM, Baars JJP, Hendrickx PM, Kerigan RW. 2005. Breeding mushroom: State of the art. Acta Edulis Fungi (Suppl.). 12:163-173.
- Sonnenberg ASM, Johan JPB, Patrick MH, Brian L, Wei G, Amrah W, Juriaan JM. 2011. Breeding and strain protection in the button mushroom Agaricus bisporus. In: Savoie JM, Foulongne-Oriol M, Largeteau M., Barroso G, Editors, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Mushroom Biology and Mushroom Products, Arcahon, France; 2011. p 7-15.
- Sovoie JM, Minvielle N, Largeteau ML. 2008. Radical scavenging properties of extracts from the white button mushroom, Agaricus bisporus. J Sci Food Agric. 88:970-975. https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.3175