- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Comprehensive model formedium composition for mushroom bottle cultivation
버섯 병재배를 위한 배지조성물의 종합관리 모델
- Received : 2016.08.11
- Accepted : 2016.09.24
- Published : 2016.09.30
The medium used for bottle cultivation of mushrooms is made according to a specific workflow; this includes mixing the raw materials, adjusting the moisture content, placing the mixture into bottles, and sterilizing and cooling the medium. Medium composition should be kept constant throughout the year. placed in the bottle, choice of materials, moisture content, weight of the medium, bulk density, nitrogen content, three-phase medium, such as suitable conditions. To achieve constant medium composition a comprehensive model has been established in accordance with the technology developed in the work process with respect to medium compositions piecemeal. By comprehensively applying the various methods to establish medium composition, our country can expect to grow at over four seasons and overcome the many difficulties in mushroom mycelial growth periods, cultivation periods, quantity, and quality.
Bottle cultivation;Medium composition;Sterilization temperature;Three-phase conditions
- Cha DY, Yoo CH, Kim GP. 1989. The latest mushroom cultivation technology. p142. Sanglocksa.
- Chang HG. 1976. Influence of nutritional supplementation to the substrate on vegetative and reproductive growth of winter mushroom, Flammulina velutipes and chemical of the substrates. Kor J Mycol. 4:31-44.(in Korean)
- Cheong JC, Jhune CS, Kim SH, Won HY, Kwon JG. 2005. Effects of using cold water on mixing sawdust media for Flammulina velutipes. J Mushroom Sci Prod. 3:140-144.
- Cheong JC, Jhune CS, Lee CJ, Oh JA. 2010. Physico-chemical characteristics and utilization of raw materials for mushroom substrates. Kor J Mycol. 38:136-141. https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2010.38.2.136
- Cheong JC, Jhune CS, Lee CJ, Oh JA, Shin PG. 2011. Methods of temperature measurement of medium in bottle during sterilization. J Mushroom Sci Prod. 9:74-79.
- Cheong JC, Lee CJ, Shin PG, Suh JS. 2012a. Recycling postharvest medium from bottle cultivation for oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus). J Mushrooms. 10:167-173.(in Korean)
- Cheong JC, Lee CJ, Suh JS, Moon YH. 2012b. Comparison of physico-chemical and nutritional characteristics of preinoculation and post-harvest Flammulina velutipes media. J. Mushrooms. 10:174-178.(in Korean)
- Cheong JC, Lee CJ, Moon JW. 2014. Comparison of mycelial growth and fruiting bodies yield according to substrate in Flammulina velutipes. J Mushrooms. 12:117-121. https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2014.12.2.117
- Cheong JC, Lee CJ, Moon JW. 2015a. The formula and the utilizing method for adjusting moisture contents of the substrates on the mushroom bottle cultivation. J Mushrooms. 13:139-144. https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2015.13.2.139
- Cheong JC, Lee CJ, Moon JW, Kweon JG, Kim HJ. 2015b. Adjusting moisture contents of the substrates on the mushroom bottle cultivation by the device Load Cell. J Mushrooms. 13:233-236.(in Korean) https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2015.13.3.233
- Cheong JC, Lee CJ, Moon JW. 2016a. Recycle effect of postharvest medium of king oyster mushroom (Pleurotus eryngii). Kor J Mycol. 44:31-35.(in Korean) https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2016.44.1.31
- Cheong JC, Lee CJ, Moon JW. 2016b. Medium composition for Flammulina velutipes bottle cultivation utilizing cassava stem chips. J Mushrooms 14:14-20.(in Korean) https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2016.14.1.14
- Cheong JC. 2016c. Medium composition for Pleurotus ostreatus bottle cultivation utilizing cassava stem chips. Monthly Mushrooms. 221:60-68.
- Park YH, Chang HG, Go SJ, Cha DY. 1978. Studies on the cultivation of winter mushroom, Flammulina velutipes. Rep Agri Res(RDA). 20:129-134.
- Park YH. 1997. The latest studies mushrooms. pp324. Korea Mushroom Pre-inoculum Farming Association.
- Yoo YB, Goo CD, Kim SH, Shu GS, Shin HD, Lee JW, Lee CS, Jang HW. Mushroom Science p101. Natural and Man.
Supported by : 농촌진흥청