- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development of Cultivation Facility Models to Reduce High Temperature Damage in Oak Mushroom (Lentinula edodes) Cultivation Using Bed-logs
고온피해 경감을 위한 표고 원목재배사 모델개발
- Received : 2016.09.20
- Accepted : 2016.09.30
- Published : 2016.09.30
Five empirical farmhouses were selected to reduce the high temperature damage in oak mushroom cultivation using bed-logs. The cultivation facilities were categorized as follows: those having two blackout curtains or one blackout curtain and outdoor oak mushroom cultivation. The inequality of the indoor condition, oak mushroom hyphae rampant ratio, and fruit body production in each test condition was evaluated.
High temperature damage;Cultivation facility;Lentinula edodes;Oak mushroom
- Choi JW. 2015. Agriculture, forestry and food livestock key statistics. p77, Ministry of Agiculture, Food and Rural Affair Press.
- Jeon BS. 2010. 2010 Special report of abnormal weather. p11-30, Korea Meteorological Administration Press.
- Lee BY, Son JE, Hong SK, Kim MW. 1999. Development of models for oak mushroom production facility. p323, Ministry of Forest Press.
- Seok HD, Min GT, Son CH, Oh KP. 2014. Policy issues and development plan of oak mushroom industry in Korea. p32-38, Korea Rural Economic Institute Press.
- Shin WS. 2015. Statistical yearbook of forestry. p232-239, Korea Forest Service Press.
- Son JE. 2000. Thermal and ventilative characteristics of singlespan oak mushroom production facility as affected by area of roof opening and shading rates. J Bio-Env Control. 9:120-126.
- Son JE, Choi WS. 2005. Effect of environmental conditions on growth and quality of log-cultured oak mushroom (Lentinus edodes(Berk) Sing) under protected cultivation. J Bio-Env Control. 14:160-165.
- Ryu RS, Koo CD. 2005. Spatiotemporal changes of temperature and humidity in Lentinula edodes cultivation sheds. J Forest (in Korean). 6:468-475.