- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Research on Dental Health Knowledge and Awareness of Dental Hygiene Students' Parents
치위생학과 학부모의 구강건강지식 및 인식에 관한 연구
- Nam, Seoul-Hee ;
- Kim, Ji-Sun ;
- Bang, La-Young ;
- Bae, Ji-Hyun ;
- Lee, Kyung-Joo ;
- Lee, Da-Yeon ;
- Hong, Soo-Jin ;
- Jeong, Mi-Ae
- 남설희 (강원대학교 보건과학대학 치위생학과) ;
- 김지선 (강원대학교 보건과학대학 치위생학과) ;
- 방라영 (강원대학교 보건과학대학 치위생학과) ;
- 배지현 (강원대학교 보건과학대학 치위생학과) ;
- 이경주 (강원대학교 보건과학대학 치위생학과) ;
- 이다연 (강원대학교 보건과학대학 치위생학과) ;
- 홍수진 (강원대학교 보건과학대학 치위생학과) ;
- 정미애 (강원대학교 보건과학대학 치위생학과)
- Received : 2016.06.28
- Accepted : 2016.07.09
- Published : 2016.10.28
Oral health knowledge, awareness and attitude towards parents of the dental hygiene students is giving a mutual influence over their children enrolled in the dental hygiene department. Therefore, the university is a situation that requires students to oral health education that can be caused by changes in attitudes and behavior, rather than a simple knowledge transfer. This study was performed to compare the differences in oral health knowledge and awareness of dental hygiene department parents. Research method was used to survey the SPSS v19.0 through the Google study has used a total of 200 in the final analysis to the National Dental Hygiene Department of the lower grades (first grade) and seniors (fourth grade), the student's parent. The results child's impact as a student in the dental hygiene department is older group were more statistically significant than the younger group. Oral Health Knowledge average of the parents of the grade your child is younger parents, older parents, cognitive average younger parents, older parents, education, whether through a child younger parents older parents, the impact is younger parents was higher in the upper grades to both parents of older parents. Therefore, the older the child the more it can be seen that grade their knowledge and habitual behavior affects the oral health knowledge and awareness of their parents.
Dental Health Awareness;Dental Health Knowledge;Dental Hygiene;Parents;Oral Health Education
- B. W. Kang and K. S. Kim, Preventive dentistry, 군자출판사, 2014.
- H. K. Kang, Y. S. Yoon, and J. H. Park, "Awareness of patients with periodontal disease under treatments at initial and maintenance phase," 대한구강보건학회지, Vol.3, No.3, pp.271-279, 2005.
- Y. H. Jung, S. S. Bae, and J. H. Jang, "Aseessment of the quality of life related to oral health of middle students in some area", J Korean Soc School Health Edu, Vol.14, No.1, pp.49-60, 2013.
- I. S. Kim, Oral Health Education, 고문사, pp.1-298, 2002.
- Y. O. Nam, Dental Hygieolgy, 청구문화사, 2007.
- Y. J. Lee and G. J. Choi, "The Effect of Korean Adullt's Mental Health On QOL - The Fifth Korea National Health and Nutrition Examinon Survey," 한국디지털정책학회, 제11권, 제1호, p.322, 2010.
- H. R. Park and S. J. Moon, "Connections between the Subjective Awareness Characteristics of Oral Health of Certain Adults and Their Oral Health Knowledge and Practice Behavior of Oral Health," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제13권, 제1호, pp.300-310, 2013.
- N. P. Lang, "Oral hygiene and gingival health in Danish dental students and faculty, Community Dent Oral Epidemiol," 제5권, 제5호, pp.42-237, 1977.
- 원재희, 방문건강관리인력의 구강건강인식, 지식과 실천, 한양대학교, 2008.
- 김혜란, 치과 내원 환자의 구강보건에 대한 지식, 인식, 실천, 인제대학교, 2011.
- 김미정, 치과내원 환자의 구강보건에 대한 인식 및 실천과 관련요인, 인제대학교, 2010.