- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
The Impact of Trustworthiness on Users' Commitment and Continuance Intention of Educational Serious Game
교육기능성게임에서 신용이 사용자의 몰입과 사용지속에 미치는 영향에 대한 연구
- 최훈 (부산가톨릭대학교 경영정보학과)
- Received : 2016.08.29
- Accepted : 2016.09.12
- Published : 2016.10.28
Dut to the development of information technology, various serious games have been provided. In recent years, educational serious game that provides education services haven't been widely used. Especially, using serious game without trust is one of the main hinderance in the expansion of educational serious games. Therefore, the purpose of this research is to investigate the impact of trustworthiness, which is antecedent variable for trust, on commitment and continuance intention. To achieve the research purpose, this study conduct the survey. The results showed that the trustworthiness significantly influence on commitment and continuance intention.
Educational Serious Game;Trust;Trustworthiness;Ability;Benevolence;Integrity;Commitment;Continuance Intention
- 권혁인, 박정은, 최용석, "게임 기능성 효과 분류 및 측정항목 도출에 관한 연구," 한국컴퓨터게임학회논문지, Vol.24, No.1, pp.157-168, 2011.
- 최훈, 윤영두, "기능성게임대회 현황 및 발전방향에 대한 연구," 만화애니메이션연구, Vol.33, No.4, pp.579-595, 2013.
- 배장은, 김승인, "국내외 게임 산업 동향분석을 통한 가상현실 기반의 기능성 게임 발전방안," 디지털디자인학연구, Vol.14, No.3, pp.737-748, 2014.
- 게임백서, "2010 대한민국 게임백서," 한국콘텐츠진흥원, 2010.
- D. Rousseau and S. Tijoriwala, "What's a good reason to change? Motivated reasoning and social accounts in promoting organizational change," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.84, No.4, pp.514-528, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.84.4.514
- D. Gefen, E. Karahanna, and D. W. Straub, "Trust and TAM in online shopping: An integrated model," MIS Quarterly, Vol.27, No.1, pp.51-90, 2003. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036519
- F. Flores and R. C. Solomon, "Creating trust," Business Ethics Quarterly, Vol.8, pp.205-232, 1998. https://doi.org/10.2307/3857326
- 윤수민, 최훈, "교육기능성게임의 효과성 측정에 대한 연구," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, Vol.16, No.3, pp.546-552, 2016.
- 김기문, 김기주, "신뢰와 지각된 유용성: 이론적 관련성에 대한 재개념화," Journal of Information Technology Applications & Management, Vol.21, No.4, pp.247-261, 2014.
- R. Mayer, J. Davis, and F. Schoorman, "An Integration Model of Organizational Trust," Academy of Management Review, Vol.20, No.3, pp.709-734, 1995. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.1995.9508080335
- C. Flavian, M. Guinaliu, and R. Gurrea, "The role played by perceived usability, satisfaction and consumer trust on website loyalty," Information & Management, Vol.43, No.1, pp.1-14, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2005.01.002
- R. E. Larzelere and T. L. Huston, "The Dyadic Trust Scale: Toward Understanding Interpersonal Trust in Close Relationships," Journal of Marriage and Family, Vol.42, No.3, pp.595-604, 1980. https://doi.org/10.2307/351903
- D. McKnight, V. Choudhury, and C. Kacmar, "Developing and Validating Trust Measures for E-Commerce : An Integrative Typology," Information Systems Research, Vol.13, No.3, pp.334-359, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.13.3.334.81
- L. K. Trevino and J. Webster, "Flow in Computer-Mediated Communication," Communication Research Vol.19, No.5, pp.539-573, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1177/009365092019005001
- M. Csikszentmihalyi and I. S. Csikszentmihalyi (Eds.), Optimal Experience: Psychological Studies of Flow in Consciousness, New York: Cambridge University Press, 1988.
- R. Morgan and S. Hunt, "The Commitment -Trust Theory of Relationship," Marketing, Journal of Marketing, Vol.58, No.3, pp.20-38, 1994.
- D. L. Hoffman and T. P. Novak, "Marketing in Hypermedia Computer-Mediated Environments: Conceptual Foundations," Journal of Marketing, Vol.60, No.2, pp.50-68, 1996. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251841
- A. Bhattacherjee, "Understanding Information Systems Continuance: An Expectation- Confirmation Model," MIS Quarterly, Vol.25, No.3, pp.351-370, 2001. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250921
- D. Li, G. J. Browne, and J. C. Wetherbe, "Why do internet users stick with a specific web site? A relationship perspective," International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Vol.10, No.4, pp.105-141, 2006. https://doi.org/10.2753/JEC1086-4415100404
- W. T. Wanga, Y. S. Wangb, and E. R. Liu, "The stickiness intention of group-buying websites: The integration of the commitment- trust theory and e-commerce success model," Information & Management, Vol.53, pp.625-642, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2016.01.006
- H. Jang, L. Olfman, I. Ko, J. Koh, and K. Kim, "The influence of on-line brand community characteristics on community commitment and brand loyalty," International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Vol.12, No.3, pp.57-80, 2008. https://doi.org/10.2753/JEC1086-4415120304
- B. Thatcher and J. F. George, "Commitment, trust, and social involvement: an exploratory study of antecedents to web shopper loyalty," Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Vol.14, No.4, pp.243-268, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15327744joce1404_2
- B. Vatanasombut, M. Igbaria, A. C. Stylianou, and W. Rodgers, "Information systems continuance intention of web-based applications customers: the case of online banking," Information & Management, Vol.45, No.7, pp.419-428, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2008.03.005
- B. Efron, "Bootstrap Method: Another Look at the Jackknife," The Annuals of Statistics, Vol.7, No.1, pp.1-26, 1979. https://doi.org/10.1214/aos/1176344552