- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Personalized Dietary SikdanOme Recommendation based on Obesity Related SNP Genotype and Phenotype
비만 관련 SNP genotype-phenotype 정보기반의 맞춤 식단옴 추천
- Shin, Ga-Hee ;
- Lee, Sang-Min ;
- Kang, Byeong-Chul ;
- Jang, Dai-Ja ;
- Kwon, Dae Young ;
- Kim, Min-Jung ;
- Kim, Ri-Rang ;
- Kim, Jin-Hee ;
- Yang, Hye Jeong
- 신가희 ((주)인실리코젠) ;
- 이상민 ((주)인실리코젠) ;
- 강병철 ((주)인실리코젠) ;
- 장대자 (한국식품연구원) ;
- 권대영 (한국식품연구원) ;
- 김민정 (한국식품연구원) ;
- 김리랑 (한국식품연구원) ;
- 김진희 (한국식품연구원) ;
- 양혜정 (한국식품연구원)
- Received : 2016.07.06
- Accepted : 2016.08.11
- Published : 2016.10.28
Obesity extends the global economic burden and it causes that the failure of a reduction of physical activity, and diet management. In this work, nutritional information and personalized diet based on calorie supply system and is discriminatory utilized the obesity-related SNP information in order to recommend a personalized functional foods. This study performed a GWAS analysis for the excavation of a Korean-specific and obesity-related SNP, which utilizes genetic information were recommended by entering a personalized diet in accordance with the SNP genotype-phenotype information. In addition, we integrated Database with relation of nutrient for utilizing the USDA Food information and it was applied to recommend with Sickdanome. As a result, the obesity-related SNP information was confirmed in the sample which has the normal value BMI. In this study, we have recognized that the phenotype information related obesity, BMI is inconsistent with the SNP genotype information. This result is shown that it is necessary to provide the personalized dietary SickdanOme recommendation based on the both pheotype-genotype information.
Korea Traditional Food Standard Reference;Semantics;Sickdanome;Integrated Database
- M. A. Roberts, D. M. Mutch, and J. B. German, "Genomics: food and nutrition," Current Opinion in Biotechnology, Vol.12, No.5, pp.516-522, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0958-1669(00)00256-1
- E. J. Schiffrin and S. Blum, "Food Processing: probiotic microorganisms for beneficial foods," Current Opinion in Biotechnology, Vol.12, No.5, pp.499-502, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0958-1669(00)00253-6
- C. T. Verrips, M. M. C. G. Warmoeskerken, and J. A. Post, "General introduction to the importance of genomics in food biotechnology and nutrition," Current Opinion in Biotechnology, Vol.12, No.5, pp.483-487, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0958-1669(00)00250-0
- Z. David, K. Tal, Z. Niv, I. David, R. Daphna, W. Adina, B.-Y. Orly, L. Dar, A.-S. Tali, L.-P. Maya, S. Jotham, A. M. Jemal, M. Elad, M. Gal Malka, K. Noa, R. Michal, Z.-S. Gili, D. Lenka, P.-F. Meirav, B. Rony, H. Zamir, E. Eran, and S. Eran, "Personalized Nutrition by Prediction of Glycemic Response," Cell, Vol.163, No.5, pp.1079-1094, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cell.2015.11.001
- R. J. Kuczmarski, K. M. Flegal, S. M. Campbell, and C. L. Johnson, "Increasing prevalence of overweight among US adults : The National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys, 1960 to 1991," JAMA, Vol.272, No.3, pp.205-211, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.1994.03520030047027
- N. E. A. Gaboon, "Nutritional genomics and personalized diet," The Egyptian Journal of Medical Human Genetics, Vol.12, No.1, pp.1-7, 2001.
- P. G. Kopelman, "Obesity as a medical problem," Nature, Vol.404, pp.635-643, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1038/35007508
- J. S. Lee, K. Kawakubo, C. M. Park, and A. Akabayashi, "Rapidly increasing prevalence of obesity and their confident determinants in Korea," Korean J Health Educ Promot, Vol.23, No.5, pp.1-11, 2006.
- Korean National Statistical Office, The statistics of life table, 2010.
- B. H. Choi, J. B. Kim, and M. S. Do, "Current Trends in Nutrigenomics," J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr, Vol.34, No.10, pp.1642-1654, 2005. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2005.34.10.1642
- L. AFMAN and M. MULLER, "Nutrigenomics: From Molecular Nutrition to Prevention of Disease," Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Vol.106, No.4, pp.569-576, 2006.
- B. Padhukasahasram, E. Halperin, J. Wessel, D. J. Thomas, E. Silver, H. Trumbower, M. Cargill, and D. A. Stephan, "Presymptomatic Risk Assessment for Chronic Non-Communicable Diseases," PlosOne, Vol.5, No.12, p.e14338, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0014338
- Sonja I. Berndt, Stefan Gustafsson, Reedik Magi, Andrea Ganna, Eleanor Wheeler, Mary F. Feitosa, Anne E. Justice, Keri L. Monda, Damien C Croteau-Chonka, Felix R Day, Tonu Esko, Tove Fall, Teresa Ferreira, Davide Gentilini, Anne U Jackson, Jian'an Luan, Joshua C Randall, Sailaja Vedantam, Cristen J Willer, Thomas W Winkler, Andrew R Wood, Tsegaselassie Workalemahu, Yi-Juan Hu, Sang Hong Lee, and Liming Liang, "Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies 11 new loci for anthropocentric traits and provides insights into genetic architecture," Nat Genet, Vol.45, No.5, pp.501-512, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1038/ng.2606
- E. Wheeler, N. Huang, E. Bochukova, J. M. Keogh, S. Lindsay, S. Garg, E. Henning, H. Blackburn, R. J. F. Loos, N. J. Wareham, S. O'Rahilly, M. E. Hurles, I. Barroso, and I. Sadaf Farooqi, "Genome-wide SNP and CNV analysis identifies common and low-frequency variants associated with severe early-onset obesity," Nat Genet, Vol.45, No.5, pp.513-517, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1038/ng.2607
- M. S. Lee, D. Y. Kwon, M. S. Kim, C. R. Choi, M. Y. Park, and A. J. Kim, "Genome-wide association study for the interaction between BMR and BMI in obese Korean women including overweight," Nutr Res Pract., Vol.10, No.1, pp.115-124, 2016. https://doi.org/10.4162/nrp.2016.10.1.115
- J. R. Choi, I. S. Kwon, D. Y. Kwon, M. S. Kim, and M. S Lee, "TT Mutant Homozygote of Kruppel-like Factor 5 Is a Key Factor for Increasing Basal Metabolic Rate and Resting Metabolic Rate in Korean Elementary School Children," Genomics Inform., Vol.11, No.4, pp.263-271, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5808/GI.2013.11.4.263
- 김규아, 박만곤, "A Study on the U-Healthcare Service System for Obesity Patients," 2010년도 추계학술발표논문집, pp.720-722, 2010.
- 김경훈, 송영재, "A Design of Prescription management System using Network Analysis Technique," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제12 호, pp.112-121, 2011.
- J. B. German, A. M. Zivkovic, D. C. Dallas, and J. T. Smilowitz, "Nutrigenomics and Personalized Diets: What Will They Mean for Food?," Annu Rev Food Sci Technol., Vol.2, pp.97-123, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.food.102308.124147
- M. Barnett, W. Young, J. Cooney, and N. Roy, "Metabolomics and Proteomics, and What to Do with All These 'Omes': Insights from Nutrigenomic Investigations in New Zealand," J Nutrient Nutrigenomics, Vol.7, pp.274-282, 2014.