- Volume 26 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Survey on Contents Validity of 'Preliminary Critical Pathway for Acute Postoperative Pain after Back Surgery'
'요추 수술 후 급성기 통증 환자의 예비 표준임상경로지 내용타당도 설문' 조사 보고
- Lim, Kyeong-Tae (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Heo, In (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Kim, Byung-Jun (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Shin, Byung-Cheul (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Son, Dong-Wuk (Department of Neruosurgery, Yangsan Pusan National University Hospital) ;
- Kim, Chan-Young (Department of Surgery, Chonbuk National Univesity Medical School) ;
- Park, Soo Ah (Department of Acupuncture and Moxibustion Medicine, Samse Korean Medical Hospital) ;
- Hwang, Eui-Hyoung (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital)
- 임경태 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 허인 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 김병준 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 신병철 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 손동욱 (양산부산대학교병원 신경외과) ;
- 김찬영 (전북대학교 의학전문대학원 외과학교실) ;
- 박수아 (삼세한방병원 침구과) ;
- 황의형 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과)
- Received : 2016.09.20
- Accepted : 2016.10.09
- Published : 2016.10.31
Objectives The aim of this study is to investigate the possibility of making Korean Medicine-Western Medicine collaboration Critical Pathway for Acute Postoperative Pain after Back Surgery. Methods This preliminary Critical Pathway (CP) was composed of 9 Index of vertical axis (assesment, treatment, patient movements, consultation, diet, other, administration, examination, education) and 5 hospitalization periods of horizontal axis through a review of the literature and reference data of medical records. This preliminary CP's Content Validity Index (CVI) survey was carried out by 20 personnel of two different medical institutions from 06, June, 2016 to 15, June, 2016. All data were double-cross checked and analyzed. Results Of those questioned, there were 13 males and 7 females in age, 6 professors, 7 medical residents, 7 nurses in position of 20 personnel. According to the survey, among the 62 contents, 32 contents are above 80 percent agreements, 12 contents were between 70 to 80 percent and 18 contents below 70 percent agreements. Especially, Most contents in treatment index were below fixed validity. Overall Contents Validity in Index, Treatments (72.7%), Diet (100.0%), Other (100.0%), Administration (75.0%) and Examination (100.0%) were in high validity. On the other hands, Assessments (29.4%), Patient movements (0.0%), Consultation (30.0%) and Education (33.3%) were in low position. Conclusions This survey results can be evidence of possibility to develop New Korean Medicine-Western Medicine Collaboration Critical Pathway for Acute Postoperative Pain after Back Surgery.
Grant : 수술 후 관리에 대한 통합의학 근거 확보
Supported by : 한국한의학연구원
- Coffey RJ, Richards JS, Remmert CS, LeRoy SS, Schoville RR, Baldwin PJ. An introduction to critical paths. Qual Manag Health Care 2005;14:46-55. https://doi.org/10.1097/00019514-200501000-00006
- The Korean Orthopaedic Association. Orthopaedics. Seoul:Modern Medicine Publisher. 2006:617.
- Stephen I, Esses. Textbook of Spinal Disorders. Seoul: Koonja Publisher. 2008:137-49.
- Wu MS, Chen KH, Chen IF, Huang SK, Tzeng PC, Yeh ML, Lee FP, Lin JG, Chen C. The Efficacy of Acupuncture in Post-Operative Pain Management: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. PLoS ONE 2016;11(3):e0150367, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0150367. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0150367
- Chia KL. Electroacupuncture treatment of acute low back pain: unlikely to be a placebo response. Acupuncture in medicine : J British Medical Acupuncture Society. 2014;32(4):354-5. https://doi.org/10.1136/acupmed-2014-010582
- Yeh ML, Chung YC, Chen KM, et al. Pain reduction of acupoint electrical stimulation for patients with spinalsurgery: A placebo-controlled study. Int J Nurs Stud. 2011;48(6):703-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2010.10.009
- Chen T, Wang K, Xu J, Ma W, Zhou J, Electroacupuncture Reduces Postoperative Pain and Analgesic Consumption in Patients Undergoing Thoracic Surgery: A Randomized Study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2016;2016: 2126416, doi:10.1155/2016/2126416. https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/2126416
- Hwang MS, Heo KH, Cho HW, Shin BC, Lee HY, Heo I, Kim NK, Choi BK, Son DW, Hwang EH. Electroacupuncture as a complement to usual care for patients with non-acute pain after back surgery: a study protocol for a pilot randomised controlled trial. BMJ open 2015;5(2):e007031. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2014-007031
- Park JJ, Park HS. Development of a Critical Pathway for Patients with Lumbar Laminectomy. Korean J Adult Nurs 2000;12(4):517-32.
- Lynn. M. R. Determination and quantification of content validity. Nursing Research. 1988;35(6):382-5.