- Volume 31 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
소형무인경전철(PRT)궤도 레일이음매의 동적거동 분석
Evaluation of Dynamic Behavior of Rail Joints on Personal Rapid Transit Track
- 투고 : 2016.07.14
- 심사 : 2016.10.18
- 발행 : 2016.10.31
The objective of this study was to estimate the dynamic behavior of a personal rapid transit(PRT) track system using a rail of rectangular tube section and a rail joint of sliding type, and to compare the results with the normal rail and rail joint of a PRT track system by performing field measurements using actual vehicles running along the service lines. The measured vertical displacement of rail and sleeper, and vertical acceleration of rail for the normal rail and rail joint section were found to be similar, and the rail joint of sliding type satisfied the design specifications of the track impact factor for a conventional railway track. The experimental results showed that the overall dynamic response of the rail joint were found to be similar to or less than that of the normal rail, therefore the rail joint of sliding type for PRT track system was sufficient to ensure a stability and safety of PRT track system.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : (주)순천에코트랜스, (주)포스코엔지니어링
- J. S. Lee and K. T. Kim, "PRT Application Study Using Corridor Analysis; Focused on Nan-Gok Area", Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 188-193, 2011. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2011.14.2.188
- J. S. Lee, "PRT Benefit Estimation Study Focused on Nan-Gok Line", Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 370-375, 2011. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2011.14.4.370
- J. G. Cho, J. S. Koo, S. W. Kang and R. G. Jeong, "A Study on Design Specifications and Evaluation of Structural Strength for PRT", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 153-161, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2013.21.4.153
- J. G. Cho, J. W. Kim, H. T. Kim, J. S. Koo, S. K. Kang and R. G. Jeong, "A Study on the Durability and Running Stability Evaluation of the Korean PRT", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 50-58, 2014.
- J. Y. Choi, "Qualitative Analysis for Dynamic Behavior of Railway Ballasted Track", Ph.D Thesis, Technische Universitat Berlin,2014.
- S. J. Won, "The Evaluation of Impact Factor for Railway Rahmen Elevated Bridge of Arch-slab Type", Master's Thesis, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, 2009.
- M. Eom, "Development of an Analytical Track-Bridge Model for Safety Assessment of Railway Bridge on Service Line", Master's Thesis, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, 2007.
- J. Y. Choi, Y. G. Park, S. M. Lee, "The Evaluation of Track Impact Factor on the Various Track Type in Urban Transit", Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 248-255, 2011. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2011.14.3.248
- J. Y. Choi, "Prediction of Displacement Induced by Tilting Trains Running on Ballasted Tracks through Measurement of Track Impact Factors", Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol. 31, pp. 360-374, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engfailanal.2013.02.004