- Volume 35 Issue 4
This study undertakes an evaluation of blast effect through the analysis of the contribution rate and effect that different artificial joint number, artificial joint spacing and artificial joint angle have on blast velocity. Blast velocity according to the different state of the artificial joint was obtained using AUTODYN, a dynamic analysis program. The result of the numerical analysis was subjected to further normalization analysis. For the contribution rate of design factors was analyzed using the robust design method. The orthogonal array used in the analysis was
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Baek, N. K. and D. E. Kim, 2002, Optimization of Laser Lithography Micropatterning Technique based on Taguchi Method, Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol, 19, No. 7, pp. 59-63.
- Berta, G., 1994, Blasting-induced vibration in tunnelling, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 175-187. https://doi.org/10.1016/0886-7798(94)90029-9
- Jung, H. S., K. S. Jung, H. N. Mun, B. S. Chun and D. H. Park, 2011, A Study on the Vibration Propagation Characteristics of Controlled Blasting Methods and Explosives in Tunnelling, Journal of Korean Geo-Environmental Society, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 5-14.
- Kim, J. G., 2012, Reduction of blasting-induced vibration in tunnelling using abrasive water jet notch and disc cutting, Ph.D. Dissertation, Seoul National University, Korea.
- Lee, J. H., S. K. Ahn, K. C. Lee, C. S. Bang and M. Sagong, 2015, Study on a Wire Saw Rock Cutting Model for Tunnel Excavation and Cutting Performance Improvement, Transactions Korean Society of Mechanical Engineering A, Vol. 39, No. 10, pp. 1069-1077. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2015.39.10.1069
- Oh, T. M., G. C. Cho, K. I. Song and I. T. Ji 2012, A new rock excavation method using an abrasive waterjet to minimized excavation damaged zone, Proceedings of World Tunnel Congress 2012, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 340-341.
- Park, D. H., B. K. Jeon and S. W. Jeon, 2009, A numerical study on the screening of blast-induced waves for reducing ground vibration, Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, Vol. 42, pp. 449-473.
- Riedel, W., K. Thomas, S. Hiermaier and E. Schmolinske, 1999, Penetration of Reinforced Concrete by BETA-B-500 Numerical Analysis using a New Macroscopic Concrete Model for Hydrocodes, 9th International Symposium on the Interaction of the Effects of Munitions with Structures, Berlin-Strausberg, Germany, pp. 315-322.
- Santamarina, J. C., K. A. Klein and M. A. Fam, 2001, Soils and Waves, Wiley, New Jersey pp. 448.
- Uysal, O., K. Erarslan, M. A. Cebi and H. Akcakoca, 2008, Effect of Barrior Holes on Blast Induced Vibration, Journal of Rock Mechanics and Minning Science, Vol. 45, No. 5, pp. 712-719. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrmms.2007.08.008
- Yang, H. S., 2013, Parameter Analysis of Swedish Bench Blast Design using Robust Design, Explosives & Blasting, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 1-5.