- Volume 17 Issue 4
A Study on Reliability Analysis & Determination of Replacement Cycle of the Railway Vehicle Contactor
철도차량 접촉기의 신뢰성 분석 및 교환주기 결정에 대한 연구
- Park, Minheung (Graduate School of Hanyang University) ;
- Rhee, Sehun (School of Mechanical Engineering, Hanyang University)
- Received : 2017.08.18
- Accepted : 2017.09.28
- Published : 2017.12.25
Purpose: The purpose of this study is to determine the replacement cycle applied age replacement policy by reliability analysis based on railway vehicle contactor's failure history data. Method: We performed reliability analysis based on railway vehicle contactor's failure history data. We found a suitable distribution by goodness of fit test and predicted the reliability through estimation of scale & shape parameter. Considering cost information we determined the replacement cycle that minimize the opportunity cost. Result: Suitable distribution was the Weibull and scale parameter & shape parameter are estimated by reliability analysis. The replacement cycle was predicted and MTTF,
- Kwon, Y. I. (2008). "Collection and Analysis of Automotive Field Reliability Data". Journal of the Applied Reliability, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 1-13.
- Baek, J. J., Rhie, K. W., and Meyna, A. (2010). "A Study on a Reliability Prognosis based on Censored Failure Data". Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 31-36.
- Kim, J. H. and Jung, W. (2011). "Field Data Collection and Failure Analysis for Durability Improvement". Journal of the Korea Industrial Information System Research, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 107-114. https://doi.org/10.9723/JKSIIS.2011.16.5.107
- Jung, W. (2010). "Reliability Estimation of Agricultural Machinery Components Based on QFD and Failure Mechanism Analysis". Journal of society Korea industrial and system engineering, Vol. 33, No. 4, pp. 209-217.
- Park, J. S., Kim, J. W., Kim, J. H., and Lee, Y. Y. (2010). "Reliability Analysis for the Gangway Bellows Failure in the Railway Rolling Stock". Proceedings of the 2010 spring annual meeting for KSME Reliability Div., pp. 148-149.
- Kim, J. W., Park, J. S., Lee, H. Y., Kim, J. H. (2008). "A Conceptual Procedure of RAMS Centered Maintenance for Railway Systems". Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 19-25.
- Kim, J. W., Park, J. S., Shin, B. C., and Kim, J. H. (2008). "A Case Study on Determining the Replacement Interval for the Component in the Rolling Stock". Proceedings of the 2008 spring annual meeting for KSR, pp. 713-720.
- Kim, C. S., Shin, M. J., Park, M. H., and Choi, D. H. (2009). "A Case Study on Determining the Replacement Interval for the Brake Display Equipment using Accelerated Life Test". Proceedings of the 2009 fall annual meeting for KSR, pp. 440-445.
- Seo, S. K. (2009). "Minitab Reliability Analysis". Eretec.
- Meeker, W. Q. and Escobar, L. A. (1998). "Statistical methods for reliability data". John Wiley & Sons New Jersey.
- Park, K. S. (2000). "Reliability and Maintenance". Yong-Ji Munhwasa.