- Volume 30 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Study on Measurement Condition Effects of CRP-based Structure Monitoring Techniques for Disaster Response
재해 대응을 위한 CRP기반 시설물 모니터링 기법의 계측조건 영향 분석
- Lee, Donghwan (Department of Convergence Engineering for Future City, Sungkyunkwan Univ.) ;
- Leem, Junghyun (Department of Convergence Engineering for Future City, Sungkyunkwan Univ.) ;
- Park, Jihwan (Department of Convergence Engineering for Future City, Sungkyunkwan Univ.) ;
- Yu, Byoungjoon (Department of Convergence Engineering for Future City, Sungkyunkwan Univ.) ;
- Park, Seunghee (School of Civil, Architectural Engineering and Landscape Architecture, Sungkyunkwan Univ.)
- 이동환 (성균관대학교 미래도시융합공학과) ;
- 임정현 (성균관대학교 미래도시융합공학과) ;
- 박지환 (성균관대학교 미래도시융합공학과) ;
- 유병준 (성균관대학교 미래도시융합공학과) ;
- 박승희 (성균관대학교 건설환경공학부)
- Received : 2017.11.14
- Accepted : 2017.11.29
- Published : 2017.12.29
Climate change has become the main cause of the exacerbation in natural disasters. Social Overhead Capital(SOC) structure needs to be checked for displacement and crack periodically to prevent damage and the collapse caused by natural disaster and ensure the safety. For efficient structure maintenance, the optical image technology is applied to the Structure Health Monitoring(SHM). However, optical image is sensitive to environmental factors. So it is necessary to verify its validity. In this paper, the accuracy of estimating the vertical displacement was verified with respect to environmental condition such as natural light, measurement distance, and the number of image sheets. The result of experiments showed that the effect of natural light on accuracy of estimating vertical displacement was the greatest of all. The measurement angle which was affected by the change in measurement distance was also important to check the vertical displacement. These findings will be taken into account by applying appropriate environmental condition to minimize errors when the bridge was measured by camera. It will also enable the application of optical images to the SHM.
Supported by : 행정안전부
- Bhatla, A., Choe, S.Y., Fierro, O., Leite, F. (2012) Evaluation of Accuracy of as-built 3D Modeling from Photos Taken by Handheld Digital Camera, Automa. Constr., 28, pp.116-127. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2012.06.003
- Cho, H.-W., Yoon, H.-J., Park, J.J. (2014) An Experimental Study on Crack Recognition Characteristics of Concrete Structure based on Image Analysis according to Illuminance and Measurement Distance, J. Soc. Hazard Mitig., 14(1), pp.85-91.
- Choi, H., Ahn, C.H. (2009) Accuracy Analysis of Close-range Digital Photogrammetry for Measuring Displacement about Loading to Structure, J. Korean Soc. Civil Eng., 29(4), pp.545-553.
- Golparvar-Fard, M., Bohn, J., Teizer, J., Savarese, S., Pena-Mora, F. (2011) Evaluation of Image-based Modeling and Laser Scanning Accuracy for Emerging Automated Performance Monitoring Techniques, Autom. Constr., 20, pp.1143-1155. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2011.04.016
- Han, J.-H., Song, J.J., Jo, Y.D. (2009) Effect of Photographing Light Intensity on Rock Joint Survey in Mine Tunnels using Stereo Photogrammetry, J. Korean Soc. Rock Mech., 19(6), pp.517-525.
- Klein, L., Li, N., Becerik-Gerber, B. (2012) Imaged-based Verification of As-built Documentation of Operational Buildings, Autom. Constr., 21, pp.161-171. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2011.05.023
- Kim, G.H., Youn, J.H., Park, H.J. (2010) The Accuracy of Stereo Digital Camera Photogrammetry, J. Korean Soc. Surv. Geodesy, Photogramm. & Cartogr., 28(6), pp.663-668.
- Lee, J.-J., Park, Y.-S., Yun, C.-B., Koo, K.-Y., Yi, J.-H. (2008), An Overview of Information Processing Techinques for Structure Health Monitoring of Bridges, J. Comput. Struct. Eng. Inst. Korea, 21(6), pp.615-632.
- Lee, M., Hong, J.H. (2016) Analysis of the Determining Factors on Natural Disaster Damage using Panel Model, J. Korean Soc. Hazard Mitig., 16(4), pp.247-257. https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2016.16.4.247
- Park, H.-J., Kim, G.-H. (2012) The Accuracy Verification of 3D Modeling using Digital Camera, J. Constr. & Environ. Res. Inst., 7(1), pp.134-140.
- Remondino, F., El-Hakim, S. (2006) Image-Based 3D Modeling: A Review, The Photogrammetric Record 21(115), pp.269-291. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1477-9730.2006.00383.x
- Triggs, B., McLauchlan, P., Hartley, R., Fitzgibbon, A. (1999) Bundle Adjustment - A Modern Synthesis, IWVA '99: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Vision Algorithms, pp. 298-372.
- Zhu, Z., Brilakis, I. (2009) Comparison of Optical Sensor-Based Spatial Data Collection Techniques for Civil Infrastructure Modeling, J. Comput. Civil Eng., 23(3), pp.170-177. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0887-3801(2009)23:3(170)