- Volume 30 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Method of Tunnel Information Modeling Reflecting Curved Alignment and Model-based Information Management using IFC Data Schema
곡선 선형을 반영한 터널 정보모델링 및 IFC 데이터 스키마를 활용한 모델기반의 정보관리 방안
- Jang, Seong Geun (School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Yonsei Univ.) ;
- Kwon, Tae Ho (School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Yonsei Univ.) ;
- Park, Sang I. (School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Yonsei Univ.) ;
- Lee, Sang-Ho (School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Yonsei Univ.)
- Received : 2017.11.15
- Accepted : 2017.11.22
- Published : 2017.12.29
In order to improve the productivity in the civil engineering field, efforts to apply BIM have been continuing, however, research on information modeling of tunnel structures considering alignment is insufficient. In this study, we proposed the method of building tunnel models reflecting curved alignment by transferring point data to BIM Authoring Tools(BAT) through discretization of alignment in Alignment-centered Modeling Tools(AMT). IFC data schema was derived to consider the physical and spatial elements of tunnel structures and alignment and IFC-based information management for tunnel alignment, tunnel structures and ground conditions was possible by referring to the extended data schema and including meanings in IFC property sets. The ratings for ground condition in Rock Mass Rating(RMR) and Q-system was automatically derived by using generated information model according to the proposed method.
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Borrmann, A., Kolbe, T.H., Donaubauer, A., Steuer, H., Jubierre, J.R., Flurl, M. (2015) Multi -Scale Geometric-Semantic Modeling of Shield Tunnels for GIS and BIM Applications, Comput.-Aided Civil & Infrastr. Eng., 30, pp.263-281. https://doi.org/10.1111/mice.12090
- Cerovsek, T. (2011) A Review and Outlook for a 'Building Information Model' (BIM): A Multi-Standpoint Framework for Technological Development, Adv. Eng. Inform., 25, pp.224-244. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aei.2010.06.003
- China Railway BIM Alliance(CRBIM) (2015) Railway BIM Data Standard Version 1.0.
- Hoek, E. (1999) Rock Engineering : Course Notes, p.324.
- ISO-TC184/SC4 (2004) ISO 10303-11: 2004 Industrial Automation Systems and Integration - Product Data Representation and Exchange -- Part 11: Description Methods: The EXPRESS Language Reference Manual.
- ISO-TC184/SC4 (2013) ISO 16739:2013 Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) for Data Sharing in The Construction and Facility Management Industries.
- Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology(KICT) (2016) IfcRoad Ch.5 Infra IFC Schema based on IFC4 ADD1 with IfcAlignment by KICT (EXPRESS) V1.0.
- Kim, J.H., Kwon, O.I., Baek, Y., Yoo, W.K. (2015) Study on Improvement of Rock Mass Classification for Tunnel, Crisisonomy, 11, pp.147-155.
- Kwon, T.H., Park, S.I., Shin, M.H., Lee, S.-H. (2017) Information Modeling of Railway Track using Information Linkage of Railway Alignment and Alignment-based Objects, J. Comput. Struct. Eng. Inst. Korea, 30(6).
- Lee, S.-H., Park, S.I., Park, J. (2015) Development of an IFC-based Data Schema for the Design Information Representation of the NATM Tunnel, KSCE J. Civil Eng., 20, pp.2112-2123.
- Lee, S.-H., Park, S.I., Park, J. (2013) BIM and Its Application to Civil Engineering: How to Overcome the Limitations of Current BIM Technologies, In Proc. of The Civil Engineering Conference in Asia Region: Embracing the Future through Sustainability, Jakarta, Indonesia, pp.42-55.
- Lee, S.-H., Park, S.I., Kwon, T.-H., Seo, K.-W. (2017) Civil Infrastructure Information Modeling Method based on Extended IFC Entities using BIM Authoring Software, J. Comput. Struct. Eng. Inst. Korea, 30, pp.77-86. https://doi.org/10.7734/COSEIK.2017.30.1.77
- P6 Project Team (2015) IFC Alignment Project - IFC Extension Development Version 1.0, buildingSMART MSG.
- Yabuki, N. (2009) Representation of Caves in a Shield Tunnel Product Model, In Proc. of The 7th European Conference on Product and Process Modelling, Sophia Antipolis, France, pp.545-550.