- Volume 17 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Analysis and Usage of Research Data of Korean Researchers
한국인 연구자의 논문 데이터 분석과 활용
- Received : 2017.10.20
- Accepted : 2017.11.13
- Published : 2017.12.28
Science and technology information data is steadily increasing not only in Korea but also around the world. At present, dozens of documents are produced and distributed every day regardless of field, and researchers are increasingly demanding to use this information effectively to support research activities that are valuable and useful for human life. In the past, researchers are moving away from searching for necessary information, and now they are changing to services that connect data and data, find high value-added information that can be used, and present it to researchers. In this study, we analyze literature data created by Korean researchers from domestic and foreign scientific and technological information data, find use cases, and provide information to help researchers.
Supported by : 한국과학기술연구원
- J. A. Yang and Y. J. Nam, "A Comparative Study on Metasearch System and Google Scholar in the Digital Library Environment," Journal of the Korean Society for Information Management, pp.45-54, 2010.
- W. S. Shim, "Big Deal, Open Access, Google Scholar and the Subscription of Electronic Scholarly Contents at University Libraries," Journal of the Korean Society for Information Management, Vol.29, No.4, pp.143-163, 2012. https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2012.29.4.143
- N. G. Kim, Y. J. Shin, G. C. Park, W. K. Joo, K, S. Choi, K. N. Choi, and J. S. Kim, "National R&D Paper Archiving Using NTIS & NDSL," Korean Society For Internet Information, pp.231-232, 2010.
- S. H. Han and J. Y. Lee, "Searching Behavior of Scientists and Technologists Based on Their Information Needs," Korea Society for Information Management, pp.17-22, 2006.
- J. Y. Lee, G. J. Bae, and J. S. Park, and Y. H. Moon, "Analysis of Information Usage Behavior of National Science and Technology Researchers," Korea Technology Innovation Society, pp.401-425, 2003.
- Y. K. Chung, "A Reference Study on Archives and Records Management in the Journal of the Korean Society of Archives and Records Management during the Period of 2001-2010," Journal of the korean society for library and information science, Vol.45, No.2, pp.367-391, 2011. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2011.45.2.367
- H. G. Choi, "A Study on the Research Patterns of Domestic Library & Informasion Researchers through LISA&ISA," Journal of the korean society for library and information science, Vol.37, No.1, pp.61-80, 2003. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2003.37.1.061
- H. Y. Cho, "A Comparative Study on Researchers' Language Preference for Citing Documents in Different Subject Fieldsn," Journal of the korean biblia society for library and information science, Vol.21, No.1, pp.211-221, 2010.
- C. H. Song, K. Y. Hwang, and Y. S. Choi, "A Study of Research Activities of Young Researchers in Science and Engineering in Korea," Korea Technology Innovation Society, pp.244-253, 2011.
- H. S. Lee and H. J. Lee, "Development of the Journal Paper Metadata Analysis System for the Creation of the Research Similarity-Weighted Social Network and the Extraction of Researcher Relationship Information," Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, Vol.14, No.1, pp.143-163, 2016.
- M. Y. Lee, P. Kim, and H. M. Jung, "Study on Researcher Researcher-centered Academic Information Analysis Services," Korea inforamtion science society, pp.26-30, 2010.
- J. Y. Lee, "Analyzing the Network of Academic Disciplines with Journal Contributions of Korean Researchers," Journal of the Korean Society for Information Management, Vol.25, No.4, pp.327-345, 2008. https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2008.25.4.327
- J. Y. Lee, "Exploring a Researcher's Personal Research History through Self-Citation Network and Citation Identity," Journal of the Korean Society for Information Management, Vol.29, No.1, pp.157-174, 2012. https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2012.29.1.157
- D. S. Han, D. H. Jang, and S. H. Han, and J. M. Yang, "An Empirical Study on the Impacts of Public Funding on the Research Performance of Academic Faculties," Korean Public Administration Review, Vol.42, No.4, pp.265-290, 2008.
- L. J. Lee and S. J. Kim, "A Study on the Literature Review of Information Use Behavior in Specialized Fields," Journal of the korean biblia society for library and information science, Vol.26, No.2, pp.129-153, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14699/kbiblia.2015.26.2.129
- M. R. Kim and E. B. Lee, "A Study on the Citing Behavior of Military Scientists by Reference Analysis," Journal of the korean society for library and information science, Vol.47, No.2, pp.143-159, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2013.47.2.143
- S. I. Kim and Y. K. Chung, "A Comparative Study on Authority Records for Korean Writers Among Countries," Journal of the korean society for library and information science, Vol.49, No.1, pp.379-403, 2015. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2015.49.1.379
- S. J. Bae, "An analysis of research carried out by domestic administrative researchers," Journal of the korean society for library and information science, Vol.35, No.1, pp.123-141, 2001.
- J. W. Lee and H. R. Bak, "Characteristics of Korean Researchers through Bibliometric Analysis of Papers Published in International LIS Journals," Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, Vol.47, No.1, pp.217-242, 2016. https://doi.org/10.16981/kliss.47.1.201603.217
- I. S. Cho and M. S. Han, "An Analysis on the Articles and Cited Journals Suggested by LIS Researchers of Korea," Journal of the korean biblia society for library and information science, Vol.18, No.2, pp.89-105, 2007.