- Volume 27 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Possibility and Countermeasures of Subsidence according to Mining Method and Current Status in the Operation Mines
가행광산 채광방식과 현황에 따른 지반침하 가능성과 대책
- Received : 2017.12.04
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.31
In this paper, we investigated the subsidence possibility and countermeasures according to the current mining method through investigation of the subsidence condition in operation mine. Most of the metal mine were broken, investigating to subsidence pattern of the Sink-hole. Coal mines are becoming more and more deep, investigating to Trough type subsidence patterns in existing mining areas. History of nonmetallic mines have not been developed for over 30 years, but large and small ground deformation problems have been investigated. Mining also has ground subsidence functionality due to time dependence by relying more heavily on empirical methods than technical methods. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out the various researches on systematic development method and prevention of subsidence of nonmetallic mines.
Mining method;Subsidence;History of development;Empirical;Time dependence
- 산업통상자원부, 2016, 갱내광산 지반침하 실태조사를 통한 안전대책 수립방안 연구, 134p.
- Okubo, S. and J. Yamatomi, 2009, Underground mining method and Equipment, Civil Engineering Vol. II.
- Yavuz, H., 2001, Yielding Pillar Concept and its Design, 17th International Mining Congress and Exhibition of Turkey-MCET 2001, 397-404.
- Ihsan Berk Tulu, Keith A. Heasley, Christopher Mark, 2010, A Comparison of the Overburden Loading in ARMPS and LaModel, 29th International Conference on Ground Control in Mining.
- Gabriel S. Esterhuizen, Anthony T. Iannacchione, John L. Ellenberger, Dennis R. Dolinar, 2008, PILLAR STABILITY ISSUES BASED ON A SURVEY OF PILLAR PERFORMANCE IN UNDERGROUND LIMESTONE MINES, 25th International Conference on Ground Control in Mining, 354-361.
- Tyrel W., 2013, UNDERGROUND MINE SURFACE SUBSIDENCE EVALUATION AND CLOSURE, Mine Design, Operations & Closure Conference 2013.
- Yejin Yang, Jin Kim, Ji-whan Ahn, 2015, Causes and Prevention for Sinkhole in Limestone Mine, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 5, Issue 3, 382-390.
- SMRAC, 2001, Development of a method to estimate coal pillar loading, Safety in Mines Research Advisory Committee, 90p.
- MSEC, 2007, General Discussion on Systematic and Non Systematic Mine Subsidence Ground Movements, 50p.
- SCA, 2007, Literature Review on Longwall Mining, Parsons Brinckerhoff Australia, 62p.