- Volume 27 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Present Condition and Direction of Improvement for Future Technology on the Prevention and Reclamation of Mining Induced Subsidences
지반침하 방지기술의 현황 및 발전방향
- 방기문 (기초과학연구원 지하실험연구단)
- Received : 2017.12.05
- Accepted : 2017.12.27
- Published : 2017.12.31
This study was carried out to predict the future technology on the prevention and reclamation of mining induced subsidences in Korea. We summarized the technical improvement of ground surveys and investigation, ground stability assessment, ground reinforcement, ground monitoring system and so on. It is essential to improve the technology that we try to collect and review all the data that is implemented on the site of mined area in Korea and collaborate all the members of public and private business sectors. We, also, try to expand our business area to related industry such as tunnelling, civil infrastructure, underground environmental assessment etc, and continue to develop oversea's market.
Subsidence;Ground survey;Stability assessment;Ground reinforcement;Ground monitoring
- 1997, "A study report on ground subsidence mechanism and prevention method in abandoned mine area", Coal Promotion Board, Technical report 97-06.
- 1998, "Geotechnical investigation report for the railway underground reinforcement in Whajeon area", Coal Promotion Board, Technical report 98-03.
- 1998, "Detailed design report on the underground reinforcement of railway in Whajeon coal mined area", Coal Promotion Board, Technical report 98-04.
- 2004, "A study report on the analysis and prediction of future development for the prevention and reclamation of subsidences in abandoned mine area", Coal Promotion Board, Technical report 2004-12.
- Kimun Bang, Hyotaek Chun, 2002, "A case study on the detailed design of ground reinforcement in coal mine abandoned area of Whajeon", Spring collection of papers, Korean society of mineral and energy resources engineers, Hanyang university, pp. 243-245.
- Kimun Bang, Hyotaek Chun, 2004, "A study on the methods of ground reinforcement for subsidence prevention in coal mine abandoned area", Journal of Korean society geo-system engineers, Vo.41, No.4(2004), pp. 319-326.
- Kimun Bang, 2006, "A case study of slope stability and ground subsidence prevention", 1st short term training for the technology of prevention and reclamation in mined area, Korean society of geo-system engineers, pp. 137-185.
- 2008, "A case study on the automatic monitoring system of ground subsidence area in Munkung Gaeun ", Soam technical book-01, pp. 193-203.
- Y.B. Jung, T.H. Kim, 2010, "Development of Mine Subsidence Hazard Estimation Method through the Analysis of Influential Factors on Subsidence", Journal of Korean society geo-system engineers, Vo. 47, No. 3, pp. 235-248.
- 2014, "A case study on the automatic monitoring system of ground subsidence area in Kangwon coal mine and Dongsung mine", Soam mine hazard prevention technical book-01, pp. 151-162.
- Kimun Bang, 2016, "Review on the prevention and reclamation technology of mining induced subsidence" 5th International symposium on mine reclamation, pp. 113-130.
- 2016, "The Future of Mining", BMI research, article, www.bmiresearch.com/articles/iot-the-future-of-mining
- Barry N. Whittaker and David J. Reddish, 1989, "Subsidence Occurrence, Prediction and control", Elsevier science publishing company inc.
- Helmut Kratzsch, Translated by R.F.S. Fleming, 1983, "Mining Subsidence Engineering", Springer-Verlag.
- 1975, "Subsidence engineers' handbook", National Coal Board production department.