- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Study on ICT convergence in Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) cultivation system using Automated container
컨테이너형 수출용 버섯식물공장시스템설계 및 표고버섯 생산 연구
- Jo, Woo-Sik (Gyeongbuk Province Agricultural Technology Administration) ;
- Lee, Sung-Hak (Gyeongbuk Province Agricultural Technology Administration) ;
- Park, Woo-Ram (Gyeongbuk Province Agricultural Technology Administration) ;
- Shin, Seung-Ho (Gyeongbuk Province Agricultural Technology Administration) ;
- Park, Chang-Min (KAST Eng. Co., LTD.) ;
- Oh, Ji-Hyun (KAST Eng. Co., LTD.) ;
- Park, Who-Won (KAST Eng. Co., LTD.)
- 조우식 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 이성학 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 박우람 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 신승호 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 박창민 ((주)카스트엔지니어링) ;
- 오지현 ((주)카스트엔지니어링) ;
- 박후원 ((주)카스트엔지니어링)
- Received : 2017.11.23
- Accepted : 2017.12.08
- Published : 2017.12.31
In the 21st century, information and communication technology (ICT) worldwide presents a new vision for agriculture. Time and place, as well as the high-tech industry, to overcome barriers to the fusion of the so-called "smart agriculture," are changing the agricultural landscape. Core container production in precision agriculture for mushroom cultivation, optimal temperature, humidity, irradiation, self-regulation of factors such as carbon dioxide, and environment for mushroom cultivation were adopted. Lentinula edodes (shiitake) is an edible mushroom native to East Asia, cultivated and consumed in many Asian countries. It is considered to be medicinal in certain practices of traditional medicine. We used different controlled light sources (Blue-Red-White-combined LED, blue LED, red LED, and fluorescent light) with different LED radiation intensities (1.5, 10.5, and
Supported by : 농림수산식품기술기획평가원
- Covington M, Fogla P, Zhan, Z, Ahamad M. Context-aware Security Architecture for Emerging Applications, Security Applications Conference(ACSAC), 2002.
- Gary FL, Mark AS. 1987. Effect of light and aeration on fruiting of Lentinula edodes. Transact British Mycol Soc. 88:9-20. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0007-1536(87)80180-8
- Inatomi S, Namba K, Kodaira R, Okazaki M. 2000. Effects of light on the initiation and development of fruit-bodies in commercial cultivation of Pleurotus ostreatus (Jacq;Fr.) Kummer. Mush Sci Biotech. 8:183-189(In Japanese).
- Kang SW. Plant factory. World science. 2008.
- Kengi N, Satoshi I, Kouichirou M, Makoto S, Mitsuo O. 2002. Effect of LED lights on fruit-body production in Hypsizygus marmoreus. Mush Sci Biotech. 10:141-146.
- Kim KS, Kim MK, Nam SW. 2004. Optimization of growth environment in the enclosed plant production system using photosynthesis efficiency model, J Bio-Environ Control. 13:209-216.
- Kim YH, Kim DE, Lee GI, Kang DH, Lee HJ. 2011. Current status and development direction of the domestic and overseas for the artificial plant factory. Kor J Horticul Sci Technol. 11:37-37.
- Lee YB, Choi KY. Current status of plant factory in developed countries. Bioin WebZine 18. 2010.
- Lim GJ. 2015. A Design of IT-Convergence Plant Factory System Using the Renewable Energy. J Korean Inst Commu Info Sci. 40:769-779.
- Richard JE, Gwynne AB, Bethanee FS. 1999. Properties of blue light requirements for primordia initiation and basidicarp maturation in Coprinus stercorarius. British Mycolo Soc. 103:779-784.
- Schilit B, Adams N, Want R. "Context-aware computing applications" In proceedings of IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications. 1994.