- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Comprehensive Evaluation of Impacts of Connecting Distributed Generation to the Distribution Network
- Jin, Wei (State Grid Anhui Electric Power Company) ;
- Shi, Xuemei (State Grid Anhui Electric Power Company) ;
- Ge, Fei (State Grid Anhui Electric Power Company) ;
- Zhang, Wei (School of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Hefei University of Technology) ;
- Wu, Hongbin (School of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Hefei University of Technology) ;
- Zhong, Chengyuan (State Grid Anhui Electric Power Company)
- Received : 2016.03.31
- Accepted : 2017.01.17
- Published : 2017.03.01
In this paper, we study the various impacts of connecting distributed generation (DG) to the distribution network. The comprehensive evaluation index system (CEIS) of four hierarchies is established, considering economy, reliability and voltage quality, and the calculation methods of different indexes are presented. This paper puts forward an improved triangular fuzzy number analytic hierarchy process (ITFNAHP) to weight the second level indexes (SLI) and the third level indexes (TLI), and calculates the variation coefficient to weight the fourth level indexes (FLI). We calculate the comprehensive weight coefficients based on the weight coefficients of the SLI, TLI and FLI, and then calculate the comprehensive evaluation of satisfaction (CES) of different access schemes. On the basis of the IEEE 33-bus example system, simulations of the calculation methods and the comprehensive evaluation method are carried out under different DG access schemes according to the same total investment cost and the same permeability, respectively, and the simulation results are analyzed and discussed.
- J. M. Carrasco, L. G. Franquelo, J. T. Bialasiewicz, et al, "Power-electronic systems for the grid integration of renewable energy sources: A survey," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 1002-1016, Jul. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2006.878356
- M. E. Baran, H. Hooshyar, Z. Shen, et al, "Accommodating high PV penetration on distribution feeders," IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 1039-1046, Jun. 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSG.2012.2190759
- P. Chiradeja, R. Ramakumar, "An approach to quantify the technical benefits of distributed generation," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 764-773, Dec. 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2004.827704
- B. Amir, M. Hassan, L. Hamid, "Evaluating the effects of renewable and non-renewable DGs on DNEP from the reliability, uncertainty, and operational points of view by employing hybrid GA and OPF," International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 3304-3328, Dec. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1002/etep.2037
- Y. M. Atwa, E. F. El-Saadany, "Reliability evaluation for distribution system with renewable distributed generation during islanded mode of operation," IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 572-581, May. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2009.2016458
- I. S. Bae, J. O. Kim, "Reliability evaluation of distributed generation based on operation mode," IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 785-790, May. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2007.894842
- B. Liu, Y. Zhang, C. Liu, et al, "Reliability evaluation for distribution systems with distribution generation," European Transactions on Electrical Power, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 915-926, Oct. 2010.
- J. Lin, X. Wang, L. Qin, "Reliability evaluation for the distribution system with distributed generation," International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 895-909, Jan. 2011.
- B. Yun, Z. Fu, Y. Wang, et al, "The effects of distributed generator accessed to distribution network," International Symposium on Computer, Consumer and Control (IS3C), pp. 146-149, Taichung city, Taiwan, Jun. 2014.
- H. A. Linstone, M. Turoff, "The delphi method: Techniques and applications," Addison-Wesley Reading, MA, 2002
- M. McGeoch, Y. Brunetto, K. Brown, "The policy delphi method: Contribution to policy and strategy within energy organisations: a 2013 malaysian case study with global implications," Quality & Quantity, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 3195-3208, Nov. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11135-013-9950-1
- C. D. Lai, M. Xie, D. P. Murthy, "A modified weibull distribution," IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 33-37, Feb. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TR.2002.805788
- A. Altunkaynak, T. Erdik, I. Dabanl, et al, "Theoretical derivation of wind power probability distribution function and applications," Applied Energy, vol. 92, no. 4, pp. 809-814, Apr. 2012.
- V. V. Lopes, T. Scholz, A. Estanqueiro, et al, "On the use of markov chain models for the analysis of wind power time-series," 11th International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering (EEEIC), pp. 770-775, Venice, Italy, May. 2012.
- R. Billinton, A. Jonnavithula, "Application of sequential monte carlo simulation to evaluation of distributions of composite system indices," IEE Proceedings - Generation Transmission and Distri-bution, vol. 144, no. 2, pp. 87-90, Mar. 1997. https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-gtd:19970929
- L. B. Fang, J. D. Cai, "Reliability assessment of microgrid using sequential Monte Carlo simulation," Journal of Electronic Science and Technology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 31-34, Jun. 2011.
- E. Fransen, L. L. Van, N. Lemkens, et al, "A novel zscore-based method to analyze candidate genes for age-related hearing impairment," Ear and hearing, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 133-141, Apr. 2004. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AUD.0000120362.69077.0B
- E. Albayrak, Y. C. Erensal, "Using analytic hierarchy process (AHP) to improve human performance: an application of multiple criteria decision making problem," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 491-503, Aug. 2004. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:JIMS.0000034112.00652.4c
- S. I. Ohnishi, T. Yamanoi, H. Imai, "A fuzzy representation for non-additive weights of AHP," IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ), pp. 672-675, Taipei, Taiwan, June. 2011.
- Y. C. Wan, B. G. Ma, Z. H. Sheng, "Ranking method for the reciprocal judgment matrix based on the unascertained three-valued judgments," Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 115-120, Jan. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1004-4132(06)60021-2
- Y. H. Hou, D. J. Shen, "Index Number Scale and Comparison with Other Scales," Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 43-46, Oct. 1995.
- Y. B. Gong, "A method for priority of triangular fuzzy number reciprocal judgment matrix," IEEE International Conference on Grey Systems and Intelligent Services (GSIS), pp. 942-946, Nanjing, China, Nov. 2007.
- A. Zakariazadeh, S. Jadid, P. Siano, "Multi-objective scheduling of electric vehicles in smart distribution system," Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 79, no. 3, pp. 43-53, Mar. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2013.11.042