- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
An Improved Interval AHP Method for Assessment of Cloud Platform-based Electrical Safety Monitoring System
- Wang, Shou-Xiang (Key Laboratory of Smart Grid of Ministry of Education, Tianjin University) ;
- Ge, Lei-Jiao (Key Laboratory of Smart Grid of Ministry of Education, Tianjin University) ;
- Cai, Sheng-Xia (Zhou Enlai School of Government, Nankai University) ;
- Zhang, Dong (State Grid Tianjin Electric Power Company)
- Received : 2015.10.29
- Accepted : 2016.11.29
- Published : 2017.03.01
Electrical safety monitoring System (ESMS) is a critical component in modern power systems, which is characterized by large-scale access points, massive users and versatile requirements. For convenience of the information integration and analysis, the software development, maintenance, and application in the system, the cloud platform based ESMS is established and assessed in this paper. Firstly the framework of the system is proposed, and then the assessment scheme with a set of evaluation indices are presented, by which the appropriate cloud product can be chosen to meet the requirements of a specific application. Moreover, to calculate the weights of the evaluation indices under uncertainty, an improved interval AHP method is adopted to take into consideration of the fuzziness of expert scoring, the qualitative consistency test, and the two normalizations in the process of eigenvectors. Case studies have been made to verify the feasibility of the assessment approach for ESMS.
Supported by : National Natural Science Foundation of China
- C. Li, K. Chen, and X. Xiang, "An integrated framework for effective safety management evaluation: Application of an improved grey clustering measurement," Expert System with Applications, vol. 42, pp. 5541-5553, Aug 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2015.02.053
- U. Andersson, D.C. Jubert, and T. Evers, "Developing and Installing Substations for Oil and Gas Facilities in Very Cold and Remote Locations," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 1184-1192, May-Jun 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2011.2124433
- N. Zhou, X. Xiong, and Q. Wang, "Probability Model and Simulation Method of Electric Vehicle Charging Load on Distribution Network," Electric Power System Components &Systems, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 879-888, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1080/15325008.2014.903537
- Z. Lu, J. Liu, Y. Liu, et al, "The interval sensitivity analysis and optimization of the distribution network parameters considering the load uncertainty," Electric Power and Energy Systems, vol. 64, pp. 931-936, Jan 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijepes.2014.08.022
- D. Zhang, S. Li, P. Zeng, et al, "Optimal micro-grid control and power-flow study with different bidding policies by using PowerWorld simulator," IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 282-292, Jul 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSTE.2013.2281811
- A. R. Messsina, and N. Reyes, Ismael Moreno and Marco A. Perez G, "A Statistical Data-fusion-based Framework for Wide-area Oscillation Monitoring," Electric Power Components &Systems, vol. 42, no. 3-4, pp. 396-407, Mar 2014. https://doi.org/10.1080/15325008.2013.862323
- H. L. Floyd, II, and B. C. Cole, "Twenty years Later: Creating a Continuous Improvement Environment for Electrical Safety," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 51, no.3, pp. 2633-2640, May-Jun 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2014.2363038
- J. D. Prince, "Introduction to Cloud Computing," Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 449-458, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1080/15424065.2011.626360
- P. T. Jaeger, J. Lin and Justin M. Grimes, "Cloud Computing and Information Policy: Computing in a Policy Cloud? ," Journal of Information Technology &Politics, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 269-283, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/19331680802425479
- A. R. Alvarez, and M. Humphrey, "A Model and Decision Procedure for Data Storage in Cloud Computing," 2012 12th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud &Grid Computing, pp. 572-579, 2012.
- C. Ji, Y. Li, W. Qiu, et al, "Big Data Processing in Cloud Computing Environments," 2012 International Symposium on Pervasive Systems, Algorithms & Networks, pp. 17-23, 2012.
- Xiong Lu, LizhiCai, Jianhua Li, et al, "Multi-level Load Evaluation Method of Cloud Computing Platform," Software Industry &Engineering, no. 2, pp. 49-53, 2013.
- K. Zhou, and S. Yang, "A framework of serviceoriented operation model of China's power system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 50, pp. 719-725, Oct 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.05.041
- L. Zhong, and Y. Yu, "An Application of soft computing technique in group decision making under interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy environment," Applied Soft Computing, vol. 13, pp. 2490-2503, May 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2012.11.045
- J. Wu, H. Huang, and Q. Cao, "Research on AHP with interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets and its application in multicriteria decision making problems," Applied Mathematical Modeling, vol. 37, pp. 9898-9906, Dec 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apm.2013.05.035
- X. Yang, L. Yan, and L. Zeng, "How to Handle Uncertainties in AHP: The Cloud Delphi Hierarchical Analysis," Information Sciences, no. 222, pp. 384-404, Feb 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2012.08.019
- T. Entani, and K. Sugihara, "Uncertainty Index based Interval Assignment by Interval AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, no. 219, pp. 379-385, Jun 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2012.01.010
- S. K. Lee, G. Mogi, and K. S. Hui, "A fuzzy analytic hierarchy process/data envelopment analysis hybrid model for efficiently allocating energy R&D resources: In the case of energy technologies against high oil prices," Renewable &Sustainable Energy Reviews, no. 21, pp. 347-355, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2012.12.067
- R. Sadiq, and S. Tesfamariam, "Environmental decision-making under uncertainty using intuitionistic fuzzy analytic hierarchy process," Stoch Environ Res Risk Assess, no. 23, pp. 75-91, Jan 2009. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00477-007-0197-z
- L. Abdullah, and N. Zulkifli, "Integration of fuzzy AHP and interval type-2 fuzzy DEMATEL: An application to human resource management," Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 42, pp. 4397-4409, Jun 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2015.01.021
- K. K. F. Yuen, "Fuzzy Cognitive Network Process: Comparisons with Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process in New Product Development Strategy," IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 3, no. 22, pp. 597-610, Jun 2014.
- E. Conde, and M. P. R. Perez, "A linear optimization problem to derive relative weights using an interval judgment matrix," European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 201, pp. 537-544, Mar 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2009.03.029