- Volume 106 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
International Research Trend on Mountainous Sediment-related Disasters Induced by Earthquakes
지진 유발 산지토사재해 관련 국외 연구동향 분석
- Lee, Sang-In (Department of Forest Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Seo, Jung-Il (Department of Forest Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Jin-Hak (Department of Forest Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Ryu, Dong-Seop (Department of Forest Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Seo, Jun-Pyo (Division of Forest Disaster Management, National Institute of Forest Science) ;
- Kim, Dong-Yeob (Division of Forest Disaster Management, National Institute of Forest Science) ;
- Lee, Chang-Woo (Division of Forest Disaster Management, National Institute of Forest Science)
- 이상인 (공주대학교 산림자원학과) ;
- 서정일 (공주대학교 산림자원학과) ;
- 김진학 (공주대학교 산림자원학과) ;
- 유동섭 (공주대학교 산림자원학과) ;
- 서준표 (국립산림과학원 산림방재연구과) ;
- 김동엽 (국립산림과학원 산림방재연구과) ;
- 이창우 (국립산림과학원 산림방재연구과)
- Received : 2017.11.22
- Accepted : 2017.12.07
- Published : 2017.12.31
The 2016 Gyeongju Earthquake (
Grant : 맞춤형 산지토사재해 피해저감 기술 개발 - 땅밀림, 지진, 도시생활권 토사재해를 중심으로 -
Supported by : 국립산림과학원
- Cho, Y.S. 2000. Trend of recent earthquake activity of Korea and the monitoring system of earthquake and tsunami in Korea. Proceedings of the Symposium of the Journal of Engineering Geology 10(2): 79-97.
- Chun, K.W. 2011. New erosion control engineering. Hyangmunsa. Seoul, Korea. pp. 426.
- Has, B., Noro, T., Maruyama, K., Nakamura, A., Ogawa, K. and Onoda, S. 2012. Characteristics of earthquake-induced landslides in a heavy snowfall region: landslides triggered by the northern Nagano prefecture earthquake, March 12, 2011, Japan. Landslides 9(4): 539-546. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10346-012-0344-6
- Huang, C.S., Chen, M.M. and Hsu, M.I. 2002. A preliminary report on the Chiufenershan Landslide triggered by the 921 Chichi earthquake in Nantou, Central Taiwan. Terrestrial, Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences 13(3): 387-395. https://doi.org/10.3319/TAO.2002.13.3.387(CCE)
- Koo, W.H., Shin, H.J. and Baek, M.H. 2013. A study on youth's awareness of earthquake prevention: focusing on high school students. Journal of The Korean Society of Disaster Information 9(2): 214-219.
- Korea Forest Service(KFS). 2017a. LIS(Landslide Information System) materials: landslide statistics. http://www.forest.go.kr/newkfsweb/html/HtmlPage.do?pg=/lsis/UI_LSIS_1000_050101.html&orgId=lsis&mn=KFS_02_06_05_07_01. (2017. 10. 20).
- Korea Forest Service(KFS). 2017b. KFS news: a news release. http://www.forest.go.kr/newkfsweb/cop/bbs/selectBoardList.do?bbsId=BBSMSTR_1036&mn=KFS_03_02_01. (2017. 10. 20).
- Liu, F., Li, J.F. and Yang, S.H. 2015. Landslide erosion associated with the Wenchuan earthquake in the Minjiang River watershed: Implication for landscape evolution of the Longmen Shanm, eastern Tibetan Plateau. Natural Hazards 76(3): 1911-1926. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11069-014-1575-8
- Liu, S.H., Lin, C.W. and Tseng, C.M. 2013. A statistical model for the impact of the 1999 Chi-Chi earthquake on the subsequent rainfall-induced landslieds. Engineering Geology 156: 11-19. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enggeo.2013.01.005
- National Institute of Forest Science(NIFoS). 2014. Correct understanding of landslides for national safety and land conservation. Korea Moonhwa-Printing Association of People with Disabilities. Seoul, Korea. pp. 71.
- Shou, K.J., Hong, C.Y., Wu, C.C., Hsu, H.Y., Fei, L.Y., Lee, J.F. and Wei, C.Y. 2011. Spatial and temporal analysis of landslieds in Central Taiwan after 1999 Chi-Chi earthquake. Engineering Geology 123(1-2): 122-128. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enggeo.2011.03.014
- Song, Y.Q., Gong, J.H., Gao, S., Wang, D.C., Cui, T.J., Li, Y. and Wei, B.Q. 2012. Susceptibility assessment of earthquake-induced landslieds using Bayesian network: a case study in Beichuan, China. Computers and Geosciences 42: 189-199. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cageo.2011.09.011
- Tang, C., Ma, G.C., Chang, M., Li, W.L., Zhang, D.D., Jia, T. and Zhou. Z.Y. 2015. Landslides triggered by the 20 April 2013 Lushan earthquake, Sichuan Province, China. Engineering Geology 187: 45-55. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enggeo.2014.12.004
- Tang, C., Zhu, J., Qi, X. and Ding, J. 2011. Landslides induced by the Wenchuan earthquake and the subsequent strong rainfall event: a case study in the Beichuan area of China. Engineering Geology 122(1-2): 22-33. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enggeo.2011.03.013
- Van Eck, N.J. and Waltman, L. 2010. VOSviewer: a computer program for bibliometric mapping. Scientometrics 84: 523-538. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11192-009-0146-3
- Van Eck, N.J. and Waltman, L. 2014. Visualizing bibliometric networks. pp. 285-320. In: Ding, Y., Rousseau, R. and Wolfram, D. (Eds.). Measuring Scholarly Impact: Methods and Practice. Springer. New York, U.S.A.
- Waltman, L., Van Eck, N.J. and Noyons, E.C. 2010. A unified approach to mapping and clustering of bibliometric networks. Journal of Informetrics 4(4): 629-635. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joi.2010.07.002
- Wang, G., Huang, R., Lourenco, S. and Kamai, T. 2014. A large landslide triggered by the 2008 Wenchuan (M 8.0) earthquake in Donghekou area: phenomena and mechanisms. Engineering Geology 182(B): 148-157. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enggeo.2014.07.013
- Wang, G., Suemine, A., Zhang, F., Hata, Y., Fukuoka, H. and Kamai, T. 2014. Some fluidized landslides triggered by the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake (MW 9.0), Japan. Geomorphology 208: 11-21. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geomorph.2013.11.009
- Wartman, J., Duham, L., Tiwari, B. and Pradel, D. 2013. Landslides in Eastern Honshu Induced by the 2011 Off the Pacific Coast of Tohoku Earthquake. Bulletin of the Selsmologlcal Society of America 103(2B): 1503-1521. https://doi.org/10.1785/0120120128
- Xu, C., Xu, X.W., Dai, F.C., Wu, Z.D., He, H.L., Shi, F., Wu, X.Y. and Xu, S.N. 2013. Application of an incomplete landslide inventory, logistic regression model and its validation for landslied susceptibility mapping related to the May 12, 2008 Wenchuan earthquake of China. Natural Hazards 68(2): 883-900. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11069-013-0661-7
- Yu, H.R. and Park, C.M. 2016. A study on the damaged architectural heritage 'Cheomseongdae Observatory' in Gyeongju's from an earthquake. Journal of the Socienty of Culthral Heritage Disaster Prevention 1(2): 83-89.
- Zhang, L.M., Xu, Y., Huang, R.Q. and Chang, D.S. 2011. Particle flow and segregation in a giant landslide event triggered by the 2008 Wenchan earthquake, Sichuan, China. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences 11: 1153-1162. https://doi.org/10.5194/nhess-11-1153-2011
- Zhou, S.U., Fang, L.G. and Liu, B.C. 2015. Slope unit-based distribution analysis of landslides triggered by the April 20, 2013, MS 7.0 Lushan earthquake. Arabian Journal of Geosciences 8(10): 7855-7868. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12517-015-1835-2