- Volume 16 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Urban Railway Service Quality by Technology Acceptance Model
기술수용모형을 통한 도시철도 서비스품질에 관한 연구
- Yu, Hyun (Dept. of Transportation Eng., Univ. of Hanbat National) ;
- Kim, Myungsoo (Dept. of Transportation Eng., Univ. of Hanbat National)
- Received : 2016.12.12
- Accepted : 2017.01.16
- Published : 2017.02.28
This study aims to verify the causal relationship between service quality of the urban railway operating agency and users' behaviors, targeting the urban railway users. The perceived ease of use of the urban railway service quality had an influence on tangibility and convenience, and the perceived usefulness was significant to all attributes; therefore, it is judged that reliability, correspondence and safety should be improved to increase the users' perceived ease of use of the urban railway service quality. Based on these study results, the urban railway operating agency should make an effort to increase the perceived ease of use and usefulness of the urban railway to improve the service quality, to positively change the users' attitudes toward use, and to make the positive change connected to the intention of reuse and intention of recommendation, the users' behavior intentions.
Supported by : 한밭대학교
- Davis F. D.(1989), Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use and User Acceptance of Information Technology, MIS Quarterly, vol. 13, no. 3, pp.319-339. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- Han J. H. and Kim P. S.(2012), "The Relation among Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty in Public Sector - Focusing on the Daegu Metropolitan Transit Corporation-," Journal of Daegu Gyeongbuk Development Institute, vol. 11, no. 3.
- Heo N. T. and Ahn Y. G.(2014), "The Effects of Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction on KTX Reuse Intentions," Journal of Daegu Gyeongbuk Studies, vol. 13, no. 1.
- Kim H. C.(2015), "Analysis of customer satisfaction factors for metro(Metropolitan Railway) service quality," Chungnam National University Doctoral Thesis.
- Kim H. K.(2012), "A Study on the Effects of Service Quality and Convenience of Railroad on Customer Value, Customer Satisfaction and Behavioral Intention," Kyonggi University Doctoral Thesis.
- Lee C. H.(2015), "An Analysis on the Factor Affecting of Speeding Behavior Propensity based on the Theory of Planned Behavior," Myongji University Doctoral Thesis.
- Lee Y. H. and Lee J. H.(2012), "An Analysis on the Affecting Factor of Subway's Service Satisfaction Level Using the PLS Regression Analysis - Focused on the Subway Users in Seoul -," Journal of Transport Research, vol. 19, no. 4, The Korea Transport Institute.
- Venkatesh V., Morris M. G and Davis G.(2003), User Acceptance of information Technology : Toward a Unified View, MIS Quarterly, vol. 27, no. 3, pp.425-478. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036540