- Volume 17 Issue 2
We tried to get useful information from social network analysis on the transaction network for the companies in Busan, Ulsan, Kyong-nam region using more than 80 thousand company transaction data obtained from Korean enterprise data (KED). We found that there are 282 clusters having more than 3 companies when we made clusters composed of the companies having the transactions with each other as the first transaction partners in the region. Most of clusters have a major big company with most of sales in the clusters and have the member companies without the transaction with other cluster's member companies so that they have closed and hierarchical transaction pattern. Analysing the transaction network using the network index, we know that there are small medium size companies playing the central role in the regional transaction network and a few clusters have many transactions with other clusters. Also we found that there are very rare sale transactions to the companies outside the region and many purchasing transactions from the companies outside the region. Policy makers need to try to diversify the transaction patterns and to use the exceptional companies and clusters as the levers.
Supported by : 부경대학교
- 김선덕, 홍성호, 이만형, "충청북도 300대 기업 네트워크 특성분석: 판매관계를 중심으로," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제14권, 제9호, pp.437-449, 2014 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.09.437
- 정재헌, "대기업과 중소기업 간 거래네트워크 구조와 특성," 중소기업연구, 제37권, 제4호, pp.77-103, 2015.
- 송미경, 이만형, 조병설, 홍성호, "충북에 소재한 대학이 수행한 공동 연구프로젝트의 네트워크분석 및 클러스터정책에 관한 시사점," 지역연구, 제9권, 제1호, pp.105-124, 2013.
- 최영출, "지역전략산업의 네트워크구조분석," 정책분석평가학회보, 제9권, 제1호, pp.277-304, 2009.
- 홍성호, 김경미, 백운성, 이만형, "사회네트워크분석기법에 근거한 충남자동차부품산업의 지식네트워크 분석," 국토계획, 제5권, 제1호, pp.183-196, 2010.
- A. L. Barabasi and R. Albert, "Emergence of scaling in random network," Science, Vol.286, pp.509-512, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.286.5439.509
- A. L. Barabasi, Linked: how everything is connected to everything else and what it means for business, Science, and everyday life, London: Plume, 2002.
- T. Nakano and D. R. White, "The large-scale network of a tokyo industrial distict: small-world, scale-free, or depth hierachy?, Working Paper, Center of Organizational Innovation, Columnia University, 2007
- T. Mizuno, W. Souma, and T. Watanabe, "The Structure and revolution of buyer-supplier networks," Plos one, Vol.9, No.7, pp.44-56, 2014.
- Y. Fujiwara and H. Aoyama, "Large-scale Structure of a Nation-wide Production Network," The European Physical Journal B, Vol.77, pp.565-580, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1140/epjb/e2010-00275-2
- T. Ohnishi, H. Takayasu, and M. Takayasu, "Hubs and authorities on Japanese inter-firm network: characterization of nodes in very large directed networks," Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement, Vol.179, pp.157-166, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1143/PTPS.179.157
- A. Marshall, Principle of Economics, London: acmillian, 1890
- S. Brusco, "Small firms and industrial districts: the experience of Italy" in KEEBLE D. and WEAVER E. (Eds) New Firms and Regional Development in Europe, CroomHelm, London, 1986.
- R. Camagni, Innovation Networks :SpatialPerspectives, London: Belhaven press, 1991.
- M. Storper and A. J. Scott, "The geographical foundations and social regulation of flexible production complexes," in WOLCH J. and DEAR M. (Eds), The Power of Geography, Allen & Unwin, London. 1988.
- M. Porter, On Competition, MA: Harvard Business School Press, 1998.
- Malizia and Fesser, Understanding Local Economic Development, Center for Urban Policy Research, 1999.
- Roelandt and Hertog, "Cluster Analysis and Cluster-based Policy Making in OECD Counties," In Boosting Innovation: The Cluster Approach, Paris: OECD, 1999.
- Beokholt and Thuraux, "Public Policies to facilate Cluster," In Boosting Innovation: The Cluster Approach, Paris: OECD. 1999.
- S. Czamanski and L. A. Ablas, "Identification of industrial clusters and complexes: a comparison of methods and findings," Urban Studies, Vol.16, pp.61-80, 1979. https://doi.org/10.1080/713702464
- W. R. Latham, "Needless complexity in the identification of industrial complexes," Journal of Regional Science, Vol.16, pp.45-55, 1976. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9787.1976.tb00946.x
- E. J. Feser and E. M. Bergman, "National industry cluster templates: a framework for applied regional analysis," Regional Studies, Vol.34, No.1, pp.1-19, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1080/00343400050005844
- 삼성경제연구소.한국산업기술평가원, 주요산업 집적지별 발전 전략수립 한국의 클러스터맵 작성을 중심으로, 2004.