- Volume 31 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Economic Evaluation of Integrated Operation & Management through Operation Performance Analysis of Sewage Facilities
하수도시설 통합운영 성과분석을 통한 통합운영관리의 경제성 평가
- Shin, Jungsub (Department of Environmental Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Chung, Seokhyun (Department of Environmental Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Cho, Byoungog (Department of Environmental Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Lee, Kwanhyung (Department of Environmental Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Kang, Seonhong (Department of Environmental Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Kim, Yongdae (Korea Environmental Corporation) ;
- Yoon, Joonjae (e-Matrix corporation)
- Received : 2017.01.08
- Accepted : 2017.02.07
- Published : 2017.02.28
For economic evaluation of integrated operation to sewage facilities, benefit-cost analysis was performed to watershed sewage works project in 7 watershed areas, 156 facilities. In this study, the cost before and after integrated operation was compared and benefits are calculated from the reduction of operators, increasement treated pollution loads, reduction cost through operation convenience, reduction water consumption through effluent reuse, and improvement of life benefit. The result showed that cost was 8,500million won and benefit was 16,747million won, so benefit was 49% higher than cost. B/C analysis result showed that B/C ratio was 1.97 and it is similar to other researches. The benefits of integrated operation included convenience of data management, increase of emergency response, decrease of complains with sewage which was not reflected numerically, so the benefits of integrated operation were expected much greater than this result
- Korea Development Institute. (2013). A study on standard guidelines for pre-feasibility study on the business of public enterprise and semi-government organization, pp. 130-136.
- Korea Environment Corporation. (2010). Development on the most suitable model of operation and management for the integrated watershed management realization, pp. 243-267.
- Ministry of Environment. (2008). A study on watershed sewage works and management plan, pp. 357-391.
- Ministry of Environment. (2014). Guidelines of management works about public sewage facilities, pp. 112-113.
- Ministry of Environment. (2014). Guidelines of operation and management works about water reuse facilities, pp. 112-113.
- Statistics Korea. (2015). Customer price index, pp. 11-15.
- The Bank of Korea. (2015). http://ecos.bok.or.kr (October 28, 2015)
- Yoon, H. S., Kim, D. J., Lee, K. Y. (2012), Economical analysis for the integrated watershed sewage works program in the sample area, Journal of Korean Society of Water and Wastewater, 26(4), pp. 565-578. https://doi.org/10.11001/jksww.2012.26.4.565