- Volume 17 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Design and Implementation of an Expert Search System Using Academic Data in Big Data Processing Platforms
빅데이터 처리 플랫폼에서 학술 데이터를 사용한 전문가 검색 시스템 설계 및 구현
- Choi, Dojin ;
- Kim, Minsoo ;
- Kim, Daeyun ;
- Lee, Seohee ;
- Han, Jinsu ;
- Seo, Indeok ;
- Lim, Jongtae ;
- Bok, Kyoungsoo ;
- Yoo, Jaesoo
- 최도진 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 김민수 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 김대윤 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 이서희 (충북대학교 빅데이터협동과정) ;
- 한진수 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 서인덕 (충북대학교 빅데이터협동과정) ;
- 임종태 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 복경수 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 유재수 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과)
- Received : 2016.12.02
- Accepted : 2016.12.23
- Published : 2017.03.28
Most of the researchers establish research directions to conduct the study of new fields by getting advice from experts or through the papers of experts. The existing academic data search services provide paper information by field but do not provide experts by field. Therefore, users should decide experts by field using the searched papers by themselves. In this paper, we design and implement an expert search system by discipline through big data processing based on papers that have been published in the academic societies. The proposed system utilizes distributed big data storage systems to store and manage large papers. We also discriminate experts and analyze data related to the experts by using distributed big data processing technologies. The processed results are provided through web pages when a user searches for experts. The user can get a lot of helps for the research of a particular field since the proposed system recommends the experts of the corresponding research field.
Academic Data;Expert;Big Data;Search;Distributed Processing;Database
Supported by : 정보통신기술진흥센터, 한국연구재단
- 한희준, 예용희, 류범종, "학술정보서비스에서 인명검색 고도화 방법," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제10권, 제2호, pp.490-498, 2010.
- 이민호, 이원구, 윤화묵, 신성호, 류재철, "해외 과학기술 학술논문 메타데이터의 비교 분석," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제9호, pp.515-523, 2011.
- J. Zhang, J. Tang, and J. Li, "Expert finding in a social network," Proc. International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications, pp.1066-1069, 2007.
- H. Liao, R. Xiao, G. Cimini, and M. Medo, "Ranking users, papers and authors in online scientific communities," arXiv preprint arXiv:1311.3064, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0112022
- J. E. Hirsch, "An index to quantify an individual's scientific research output," Proceedings of the National academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol.102, No.46, pp.16569-16572, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0507655102
- S. E. Robertson, "Term specificity," Journal of Documentation, Vol.28, pp.164-165, 1972.
- S. E. Robertson, "Specificity and weighted retrieval," Journal of Documentation, Vol.30, No.1, pp.41-46, 1974. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb026569
- S. E. Robertson, "The probability ranking principle in information retrieval," Journal of Documentation, Vol.33, No.4, pp.294-304, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb026647
- M. Zaharia, M. Chowdhury, M. J. Franklin, S. Shenker, and I. Stoica, "Spark: cluster computing with working sets," Proc. USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Cloud Computing, pp.10-16, 2010.
- X. Li and T. Watanabe, "Automatic Paper-to-reviewer Assignment, Based on the Matching Degree of the Reviewers," Proc. International Conference in Knowledge Based and Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, pp.633-642, 2013.