- Volume 17 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Research on Adolescents' Ethical Decision on Unethical Viral Marketing through Social Network Service
기업의 소셜네트워크를 통한 비윤리적 바이럴 마케팅에 대한 청소년의 윤리적 판단 연구
- 조승호 (숭실대학교 글로벌통상학과)
- Received : 2017.01.09
- Accepted : 2017.02.26
- Published : 2017.03.28
This study examined how adolescents make a decision on a company's unethical viral and what factors influenced their decision. There were three independent variables, self-interest, sense of rivalry, and monetary attitude, considered for affecting adolescents' ethical decision. The ethical decision as the dependent variable has two perspectives such as deontology and relativism. The findings showed that sense of rivalry was only significant factor influencing relativism and deontology of adolescents' ethical decision. Self-interest and monetary attitude were not significant, but when eliminating sense of rivalry due to multicollinearity in regression model, monetary attitude significantly influenced their ethical decision.
Unethical Viral Marketing;Facebook;Adolescents;Sense of Rivalry
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- H. Han and K. Ryu, "Key factors driving customers' word-of-mouth intention in full-service restaurants: The moderating role of switching costs," Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, Vol.53. No.2, pp.96-109, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1177/1938965511433599
- F. V. Wangenheim and T. Bayon, "The effect of word of mouth on services switching: measurement and moderating variables," European Journal of Marketing, Vol.38, No.10, pp.1173-1185, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1108/03090560410548924
- H. S. Bansal and P. A. Voyer, "Word-of-mouth processes within a services purchase decision context," Journal of Service Research, Vol.3, No.2, pp.166-177, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1177/109467050032005
- 코리안클릭 PC-Mobile Total 2016. 6.
- J. C. Anderson and D. W. Gerbing, "Structural Equation Modeling in Practice: A Review and Recommended Two-Step Approach," Psychological Bulletin, Vol.103, No.3, pp.411-423, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.103.3.411
- A. Dick and K. Basu, "Customer Loyalty: Toward an Integrated Conceptual Framework," Journal of Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.22, No.2, pp.99-113, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070394222001
- D. H. Furse, N. P. Girish, and W. S. David, "A Typology of Individual Search Strategies Among Purchasers of New Automobiles," Journal of consumer Research," Vol.10, No.3, pp.417-431, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1086/208980
- 소현진, "신뢰받는 블로그 콘텐츠의 특성 탐구," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제13권, 제1호, pp.73-82, 2013.
- 유병국, 김순홍, "소셜네트워크 분석을 통한 마케팅 전략," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제13권, 제5호, pp.396-407, 2013.
- I. Kant, In: Foundation of the metaphysics of morals. Beck LW, translator. Indianapolis, Bobbs-Merrill, 1785.
- J. Rachels and S. Rachels, (Eds.), The right thing to do: Basic readings in moral philosophy. McGraw-Hill, 2003.
- J. Rawls, A Theory of Justice, Harvard University, 1971.
- R. B. Brandt. Ethical theory: The problems of normative and critical ethics, Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall, 1959.
- K. D. Vohs, N. L. Mead, and M. Goode, "The psychological consequences of money," Science, Vol.314, pp.1154-1156, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1132491
- J. Allen and D. Davis, "Assessing some determinant effects of ethical consulting value," Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.12, pp.449-458, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01666559
- T. L. P. Tang, "Is the love of money the root of all evil? or different stroke for different folks: lesson in 12 countries," International Conference on Business Ethics in the Knowledge Economy, Hong Kong, China, 2002.
- M. Kouchaki, K. Smith-Crowe, A. P. Brief, and C. Sousa, "Seeing green: Mere exposure to money triggers a business decision frame and unethical outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Vol.121, No.1, pp.53-61, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.obhdp.2012.12.002
- W. Yang, Q. X. C. Wu, X. Y. Zhou, N. L. Mead, K. D. Vohs, and R. F. Baumeister, "Diverging effects of clean versus dirty money on attitudes, values, and interpersonal behavior," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.104, No.3, pp.473-489, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0030596
- T. A. Brown, J. A. Sautter, L. Littvay, A. C. Sautter, and B. Bearnes, "Ethics and personality: Empathy and narcissism as moderators of ethical decision making in business students," Journal of Education for Business, Vol.85, No.4, pp.203-208, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1080/08832320903449501
- 허은정, "소비자의 윤리적 상품에 대한 태도 및 구매의도의 관련요인 분석," 소비자학연구, 제22권, 제2호, pp.89-111, 2011.
- 김경원, "사회철학적, 문화사적 관점에서 본 인간의 경쟁심과 스포츠 경쟁," 체육과학연구, 제22권, 제2호, pp.1955-1966, 2011.
- S. Hung and L. Chonko, "Marketing and machiavellism," Journal of Marketing, Vol.48, pp.30-42, 1984.
- W. H. Hegarty and H. P. Sims, "Some determinants of unethical decision behavior: An experiment," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.63, pp.451-457, 1978. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.63.4.451
- T. L. Beauchamp and N. E. Bowie. Ethical Theory and Business, 2nd ed., Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, Inc, 1983.
- R. T. De George, "Theological ethics and business ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.5, No.6, pp.421-432, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00380748
- W. M. Hoffman and J. M. Moore, Business Ethics: Readings and Cases in Corporate Morality, New York: McGraw Hill: 526, 1984.
- K. A. Urberg, S. M. Degirmencioglu, and C. Pilgrim, "Close friend and group influence on adolescent cigarette smoking and alcohol use," Developmental psychology, Vol.33, No.5, p.834, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1037/0012-16126.96.36.1994
- D. L. Espelage, M. K. Holt, and R. R. Henkel, "Examination of peer-group contextual effects on aggression during early adolescence," Child development, Vol.74, No.1, pp.205-220, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1111/1467-8624.00531
- R. B. Morgan, "Self and co-worker perceptions of ethics and their relationships to leadership and salary," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.36, No.1, pp.200-214, 1993. https://doi.org/10.2307/256519