- Volume 54 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
DIRECTED STRONGLY REGULAR GRAPHS AND THEIR CODES
- Alahmadi, Adel (Department of Mathematics King Abdulaziz University) ;
- Alkenani, Ahmad (Department of Mathematics King Abdulaziz University) ;
- Kim, Jon-Lark (Department of Mathematics Sogang University) ;
- Shi, Minjia (Key Laboratory of Intelligent Computing & Signal Processing Ministry of Education Anhui University) ;
- Sole, Patrick (CNRS/LAGA University of Paris 8)
- Received : 2016.02.14
- Published : 2017.03.31
The rank over a finite field of the adjacency matrix of a directed strongly regular graph is studied, with some applications to the construction of linear codes. Three techniques are used: code orthogonality, adjacency matrix determinant, and adjacency matrix spectrum.
Supported by : King Abdulaziz University, National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), National Natural Science Foundation of China, Southeast University, Technology Foundation for Selected Overseas Chinese Scholar, Colleges and Universities
- E. F. Assmus and J. E. Key, Designs and their Codes, Cambridge, 1994.
- A. E. Brouwer and C. A. van Eijl, On the p-rank of the adjacency matrices of strongly regular graphs, J. Algebraic Combin. 1 (1992), no. 4, 329-346. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1022438616684
- A. E. Brouwer and W. H. Haemers, Spectra of Graphs, Springer, 2012.
- A. M. Duval, A directed graph version of strongly regular graphs, J. Comb. Th. Ser. A 47 (1988), no. 1, 71-100. https://doi.org/10.1016/0097-3165(88)90043-X
- M. Grassl, www.codetables.de.
- C. D. Godsil, S. A. Hobart, and W. J. Martin, Representations of directed strongly regular graphs, European J. Combin. 28 (2007), no. 7, 1980-1993. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejc.2006.08.008
- W. H. Haemers, R. Peeters, and J. M. van Rijckevorsel, Binary codes of strongly regular graphs, Des. Codes and Cryptography 17 (1999), no. 1-3, 187-209. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1026479210284
- W. C. Huffman and V. Pless, Fundamentals of Error Correcting Codes, Cambridge, 2003.
- J.-L. Kim and P. Sole, Skew Hadamard designs and their codes, Des. Codes and Cryptography 49 (2008), no. 1-3, 135-145. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10623-008-9173-y