- Volume 54 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
MODIFIED DUALITY SCHEME FOR SOLVING MODEL CRACK PROBLEM IN MECHANICS
- Namm, Robert V. (Computing Center of Far Eastern Branch Russian Academy of Sciences) ;
- Woo, Gyungsoo (Department of Mathematics Changwon National University)
- Received : 2016.03.22
- Published : 2017.03.31
Duality methods based on modified Lagrangian functional for solving a model crack problem is considered. Without additional assumptions of regularity of the solution of an initial problem duality ratio is established for initial and dual problem.
Supported by : Changwon National University
- I. Ekeland and R. Temam, Convex Analysis and Variational Problems, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1976.
- S. Fucik and A. Kufner, Nonlinear Differential Equations, Mir, Moscow, 1988.
- A. M. Khludnev, Elasticity problems in non-smooth domains, Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2010.
- N. Kikuchi and J. T. Oden, Contact Problems in Elasticity: A Study of Variational Inequalities and Finite Element Methods, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1988.
- W. Maclean, Strongly Elliptic Systems and Boundary Integrals Equations, University Press, Cambridge, 2000.
- R. V. Namm and E. M. Vikhtenko, Modified Lagrangian functional for solving the Sig-norini problem with friction, Advances in Mechanics Research, Nova Science Publishers, New-York 1 (2011), 435-446.
- R. V. Namm, and G. Woo, Lagrange multiplier method for solving variational inequality in mechanics, J. Korean Math. Soc. 52 (2015), no. 6, 1195-1207. https://doi.org/10.4134/JKMS.2015.52.6.1195
- E. M. Vikhtenko, G. Woo, and R. V. Namm, Sensitivity Functionals in Contact Problems of Elasticity Theory, Comput. Math. Math. Phys. 54 (2014), no. 7, 1190-1200. https://doi.org/10.1134/S0965542514070112