- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Efficient Search Method of Deperming Protocol for Magnetic Silence of Vessel
- Kim, Jong-Wang (Soongsil University) ;
- Kim, Sang-Hyun (Soongsil University) ;
- Kim, Ji-ho (Soongsil University) ;
- Lee, Hyang-Beom (Soongsil University) ;
- Chung, Hyun-Ju (Agency for Defense Development)
- Received : 2016.08.30
- Accepted : 2017.03.13
- Published : 2017.03.31
This research is proposed with the efficient searching method of deperming protocol for magnetic silence. The deperming protocol has been changed depending on the initial magnetic field, the final magnetic field, and the shot number, so deciding parameter is highly important. Therefore, in this paper, the value of the initial magnetic field is supposed to be fixed to that of the saturation field, and excluding the initial magnetic field in the variable, the deperming protocol has been analyzed depending on the final magnetic field and the change of the shot number. In the result of this experiment, the final magnetic field gets high performance to the reverse of the direction of the initial magnetization, and it is resulted that the shot number inverse proportion to the size of the final magnetic field.
Supported by : Agency for Defense Development
- John J. Holmes, Morgan & Claypool.
- S. J. Davidson, T. Bailey, A. Parker, R. Twelvetrees, and M. Turener, Ultra Electronics PMES, United Kingdom (2000).
- S. J. Davidson and G. J. Webb, Ultra Electronics PMES, United Kingdom, 1998 (report).
- T. M. Baynes, G. J. Russell, and A. Bailey, Science & Technology (2002).
- T. M. Baynes, G. J. Russell, and A. Bailey, IEEE Trans. Magn. 38, 1753 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2002.1017767
- John J. Holmes, Naval Surface Warfare Center, USA (2006).
- R. Street and J. C. Woolley, IOPScience, 1949.
- Timothy Malcolm Baynes BSc The University of New South Wales, School of Physics, Faculty of Science.
- B. D. Cullity, Wiley (2001) pp 437-439.