- Volume 18 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Dynamic Stability of Precast Floating Slab Track with Vehicle-Track Interaction Analysis
차량-궤도 상호작용 해석을 통한 사전 제작형 플로팅 슬래브 궤도의 동적 안정성 검토
- Jang, Dongdoo (Smart Station Research Team, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Jin-Ho (Smart Station Research Team, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Kwon, Se-Gon (Research Institute, Korail)
- Received : 2017.02.22
- Accepted : 2017.03.10
- Published : 2017.03.31
A precast floating slab track with a 5m slab panel and installed with isolators is proposed to solve the noise and vibration problem at existing elevated railway stations. Thus, the construction can be carried out rapidly without interrupting the train operation. However, dynamic instability problems may be caused by repeated discontinuities in track due to the short slab panel length and excessive rail displacement due to the inherent operation mechanism of a floating system in reducing the vibration. Furthermore, the difference of the supporting stiffness at the transition between the floating track and ballast track may raise problems. In this study, the assessment factors to evaluate the dynamic stability of the precast floating slab track are presented and assessed with the vehicle-track interaction analysis. Through the analysis, all values relevant to the stability at the floating track section are found to be acceptable, and the slab panels at the transition section are designed to satisfy the stability.
Supported by : 국토교통부
- H. G. Wagner, "Attenuation of transmission of vibrations and ground-borne noise by means of steel spring supported low-tuned floating track-beds", 2002 World Metro Symposium, Taipei, 2002.
- F. Cui, C. H. Chew, "The effectiveness of floating slab track system-Part 1. receptance methods", Applied Acoustics, vol. 61, pp. 441-453, 2000. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-682X(00)00014-1 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-682X(00)00014-1
- C. M. Kuo, C. H. Huang, Y. Y. Chen, "Vibration characteristics of floating slab track", Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 317, pp. 1017-1034, 2008. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2008.03.051 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2008.03.051
- Y. S. Jang, I. W. Lee, Y. S. Kang, "Track system technology for future advanced railway construction", KSCE Magazine, vol. 61, no. 9, pp. 41-51, 2013.
- Y. S. Koh, Y. S. Ji, H. S. Choi, S. H. Choi, "Optimum Design Property Estimation of the Precast Floting Track System for Vibration Reduction", Journal of Society of Hazard Mititigation, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 69-76, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2016.16.2.69
- S. Y. Jang, S. C. Yang, "Assessment of train running safety, ride comfort and track serviceability at transition between floating slab track and conventional concrete track", Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 48-61, 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.1.048 https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.1.048
- Standards for railway vehicle safety criteria, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport, 2013.
- Design Standards for Railway Structures and Commentary-Limit for displacement, Railway Technology Research, 2006.
- A. Namura, K. Matsuo, S. Miura, Introduction of buffers into a transitional track stiffness region, RTRI report, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 39-42, 1997.
- S. C. Yang, M. C. Kim, J. S. Kim, "Prediction of bending fatigue limits of rail welded parts", Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, vol. 20, no. 1-D, pp. 97-106, 2000.
- C. Esveld, Modern Railway Track, 3rd ed., MRT productions, 2001.
- S. C. Yang, "Enhancement of the finite-element method for the analysis of vertical train-track inter-actions", Proc. of IMechE Part F: J. Rail and Rapid Transit, vol. 223, pp. 609-620, 2009. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1243/09544097JRRT285 https://doi.org/10.1243/09544097JRRT285
- M. C. Kim, "Development of a quasi-three dimensional train/track/bridge interaction analysis program for evaluating dynamic characteristics of high speed railway bridge", Journal of Computational Structural Engineering Institute of Korea, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 141-151, 2003.
- H. U. Lee, A Study on the Analysis of Dynamic Behavior and Performance Evaluation Test of SCP Bridge, Korea Railroad Research Institute, Shin-Sung Engineering & Construction Co., 2006.