- Volume 27 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Analysis of East-West Integrative Care System in a Korean Medicine Hospital Using by EMR Data: Preliminary Study
EMR데이터를 이용한 일개 한방병원의 한양방협진체계 분석: 예비연구
- Kwon, Min-Goo ;
- Jo, Hee-Geun ;
- Kim, Jong-Hwan ;
- Jeung, Chang-Woon ;
- Go, Yong-Jun ;
- Seol, Jae-Uk ;
- Lee, Sang-Young
- Received : 2017.03.22
- Accepted : 2017.04.06
- Published : 2017.04.30
Objectives The purpose of this study is to understand the condition of the Ease-West Integrative Care system in one of Korean Medical hospital, to develop more effective system, and to collect advance information for future research. Methods We analyzed patient's status, patient's composition and the ranking of the major disease code. In addition, we investigated the operating system of how Ease-West Integrative Care in hospitals is operating in order to grasp the actual situation is being done. Results As a result of analyzing the status, there was a balanced cooperation between the Korean Medicine and Western Medicine with a ratio of 0.86:1. The disease status from Korean Medicine to Western Medicine were mostly occupied by stroke patients and from Western Medicine to Korean Medicine fragment were mostly by musculoskeletal pain patients. Conclusions The results of this study showed that the Ease-West Integrative Care system of surveyed Korean Medical hospital has more integrated medical characteristics than previous studies in terms of quality and quantitative. Future research based on detailed data collection and review for a longer period is expected in the further.
Ease-West Integrative Care;Korean medicine Actual utilization;development plan;Korean Medicine hospital;Cooperative medical care
- Sohn MS, Lee WC. Ease-West Integrative Care between Korean Medicine and Western Medicine system development study. Seoul:Ministry of Health and Welfare, 2010.
- Lim EJ, Kim SY, Sohn MS, et al. Research on the Conflicts and Future Direction of Integrative Medicine in Korea. Korean J. Oriental Physiology & Pathology 2014;28(2):243-50.
- Wang J, Xiong X. Current situation and perspectives of clinical study in integrative medicine in china. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:268542.
- Lao L, Ning Z. Integrating traditional Chinese medicine into mainstream healthcare system in Hong Kong, China-A model of integrative medicine in the HKU-SZ Hospital. J Integr Med. 2015 Nov;13(6):353-5. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2095-4964(15)60218-7
- Heo KH, Cho HW, Hwang EH, et al. The use of East-West Integrative Medicine in a national university hospital setting in Korea: A review of a new routine integrated hospital dataset. Eur J Integr Med. 2013;5:501-5. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eujim.2013.07.004
- Ryu JS, Lim BM, Cho BM et al. Consciousness on Co-operative Practices between Doctors Who Working in Cooperative Practicing Hospitals and General Hospital. Kor. J. Oriental Preventive Medical Society 2009;13(3):29-34.
- Min HJ, Ryu JS, Yun YJ. Changes in the Attitudes of Doctors toward Cooperative Practices between Western Medicine and Traditional Korean Medicine. Kor. J. Oriental Preventive Medical Society 2012;16(1):15-29.
- Park MJ, Choi BH, Baek YH, et al. Measurement of Care Coordination between Korean Medicine and Western Medicine: Development and Validation of an Instrument. Kor. J. Oriental Preventive Medical Society 2015;19(1):71-82.
- Lim SM. An actual utilization and development plan study of Ease-West Integrative Care at the National Rehabliltation Center. The Journal of the Society of Korean Medicine Diagnostics. 2014;18(1):25-31.
- Monitoring Center for Korean Medicine and Western Medicine Collaboration. Monitoring Center for Korean Medicine and (Western) medicine Collaboration Symposium. Seoul:Ministry of Health and Welfare, 2017.
Supported by : 청연의학연구소