- Volume 32 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Current State for Temperature Management of Cold and Frozen Food Transportation Vehicles in Jeonbuk Province
전북권내 냉장·냉동식품 유통차량 온도관리 현황
- Park, Myoung-Su (Department of Food and Nutrition, Kunsan National University) ;
- Bahk, Gyung-Jin (Department of Food and Nutrition, Kunsan National University)
- Received : 2017.02.07
- Accepted : 2017.03.17
- Published : 2017.04.30
To understand of the present state for temperature management of cold and frozen food transportation vehicles, we surveyed and measured the temperatures of eight transportation vehicles (including 3 small & medium and 5 large businesses) in Jeonbuk province, Korea. In the transportation vehicles of small & medium businesses, the mean temperature of cold and frozen foods was
Supported by : 식품의약품안전처
- Kim, J.G.: A survey of the temperature control of refrigerators and freezers in retail food shops. Kor. J. Env. Hlth. Soc., 28, 161-171 (2002).
- Kwak, T.K., Kim, S.H.: Relationships between actual sanitary management practices during production and distribution, and microbiological quality of dosirak items marketed in CVS. Korean J. Dietary Culture, 11, 235-242 (1996).
- Lee, Y.S., Ha, J.H., Park, K.H., Lee, S.Y., Choi, Y.J., Lee, D.H., Park, S.H., Moon, E.S., Ryu, K., Shin, H.S., Ha, S.D.: Survey on storage temperature of domestic major chilled foods in refrigerator. J. Food Hyg. Saf., 23, 304-308 (2008).
- Korean Food Standards Codex: Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2016).
- Bahk, G.J.: The analysis of food safety incidents from 1998 to 2008 in Korea. J. Food Hyg. Saf., 24, 162-168 (2009).
- Statistics Korea: The summary result of the 2012 social survey: Available online: http://kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kor_nw/2/6/3/index.board?bmode=read&aSeq=332322, (2013).
- Hong, C.H., Sim, W.C., Chun, S.J., Kim, Y.S., Oh, D.H., Ha, S.D., Choi, W.S., Bahk, G.J.: Predictive growth model of native isolated Listeria monocytogenes on raw pork as a function of temperature and time. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol., 37, 850-855 (2005).
- Ackerley, N., Sertkaya, A., Lange, R.: Food transportation safety: characterizing risks and controls by use of expert opinion. Food Prot. Trends, 30, 212-222 (2010).
- Gunvig, M.: Chilled foods in catering. In Chilled Foods: The ongoging debate, (Gormley, T.R. and Zeuthen, P. eds.) Elsevier Applied Science, London and New York, pp. 107-112 (1990).
- Gill, C.O., Jones, S.D.M.: Efficiency of a commercial process for the storage and distribution of vacuum packaged beef. J. Food Protection, 55, 880-887 (1992). https://doi.org/10.4315/0362-028X-55.11.880
- Son, H., Luis, R., Muhammad, M.: Numerical simulation of temperature and velocity in a refrigerated warehouse. Int. J. Refrg., 33, 1015-1025 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2010.02.010
- Lee, K.T., Lee, K.J., Lee, C.S., Chung, K.Y.: Investigation on the actual state of temperature control in the raw meat distribution chain for chilled beef. Korean J. Food Sci. Ani. Resour., 18, 322-331 (1998).
- Choi, E.J., Kim, M.H., Bahk, G.J.: Sanitary conditions for cold and frozen food storage warehouses in Korea. J. Food Hyg. Saf., 26, 283-288 (2011).
- Korea Food and Drug Administration: The monitoring for microbial changes in food by temperature control at retail shop. (2007).
- Korea Meteorological Administration: Available online: http://www.kma.go.kr/weather/climate/past_table.jsp?stn=140&yy=2016&obs=07&x=19&y=7, (2017).
- Scrine, G.R.: Refrigerated vehicles-what next? In Long Distance Refrigerated Transport: Land and Sea. International Institute of Refrigeration, Paris, pp. 17-22 (1985).
- Choi, S.G., Hong, S.E.: Refrigeration engineering. Gungiwon, Korea. pp. 110 (2009).
- Korea Food and Drug Administration: Pre-request program in HACCP. (2011).
- Yun. S.K.: A study on the refrigeration vehicle system installed eutectic solution plates for milk transportation. J. Korean Soc. of Marine Engineering, 23, 338-345 (1999).
- Runsey, I.: Temperature and air distribution in refrigerated warehouses. A new dimension to energy savings. Food safety, Food supply, Food solutions. GDS Publishing Ltd. (2008).
- Chourasia, M.K., Goswami, T.K.: Simulation of effect of stack dimensions and stacking arrangement on cool-down characteristics of potato in a cold store by computational fluid dynamics. Bios. Eng., 96, 503-515 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biosystemseng.2006.12.010
- Choi, M.S., Choi, J.A., Kim, M.H., Bahk, G.J.: The comparison and distribution of temperatures established in display stands and food surfaces for cold and frozen foods in large discount stores in Korea. J. Food Hyg. Saf., 26, 308-314 (2011).
- Kim, H.T., Kim, S.K., Behk, O.J., Bahk, G.J.: The survey of cold storage temperature and determine of appropriate statistics probability distribution model. J. Food Hyg. Saf., 27, 312-316 (2012). https://doi.org/10.13103/JFHS.2012.27.3.312
- Fujikawa, H., Kano, Y.: A new method for estimation of temperature in food exposed to abuse temperature. Food Sci. Technol. Res., 14, 111-116 (2008). https://doi.org/10.3136/fstr.14.111
- Qian, X.U., Jing, X.I.E.: Food safety and temperature monitoring of food in the circulation in low temperature. J. Shanghai Fish. Univ., 16, 180-184 (2007).
- Federal Agency Safety Food Chain: Facts and figs. 2012. Available online: http://www.afsca.be/publications-en/_documents/2013-08-22_F-F2012EN_S.pdf, pp. 1-64 (2013).
- Griffiths, M.W.: Listeria monocytogenes; Its importance in dairy industry. J. Sci. Food Agric., 47, 133-138 (1989). https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.2740470202
- Noh, B.U.: Food Hygiene for hands on worker. Daegu Haany University, pp. 87-88 (1997).
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA): FSIS safety and security guidelines for the transportation and distribution of meat, poultry, and egg products. (2003).
- Kim, B.S.: Future safe food distribution system-u-food system. Safe Food, 12, 3-14 (2016).