- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Effectiveness of Socially Recommended Advertising on Social Network Sites
소셜 네트워크 사이트의 소셜 추천 광고 효과에 대한 연구
- Received : 2017.02.17
- Accepted : 2017.03.14
- Published : 2017.04.28
This study focuses on an effectiveness of socially recommended advertising on social network sites (SNSs) and investigates the impact of three critical factors on SNS advertising effectiveness - reward type for advertising recommenders' intention, product type on advertisements, and tie strength. A
Social Network Sites;Advertising Effectiveness;Tie Strength;Product Recommend;Reward Type
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 박남수, 백강희, "페이스북 이용자의 자기노출, 페이스북 이용강도, 프라이버시 인식과 프라이버시 관리 능력이 페이스북 지속적 이용의향에 미치는 영향: 프라이버시 관리 능력의 조절효과를 중심으로," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제16권, 제11호, pp.53-62, 2016.
- 이성준, "SNS 광고 태도에 영향을 주는 요인들과 관여도의 역할에 대한 고찰: 페이스북 뉴스피드 광고를 중심으로," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제14 권, 제9호, pp.188-202, 2014.
- R. Iyengar, S. Han, and S. Gupta, Do friends influence purchases in a social network?, Harvard Business School, 2009.
- S. Chu, "Determinants of Consumer Engagement in Electronic Word-Of-Mouth (eWOM) in Social Networking Sites," International J. of Advertising, Vol.30, No.1, pp.47-75, 2011 https://doi.org/10.2501/IJA-30-1-047-075
- J. Chen, W. Geyer, C. Dugan, M. Muller, and I. Guy, "Make New Friends, but Keep the Old: Recommending People on Social Networking Sites," Proceeding CHI '09 Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp.201-210, 2009.
- R. Grewal, W. Thomas, and A. Davies, "Early-Entrant Advantage, Word-of-Mouth Communication, Brand Similarity, and the Consumer Decision-Making Process," Journal of Consumer Psychology, Vol.13, No.3, pp.187-197, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1207/S15327663JCP1303_01
- G. Huabl and K. B. Murray, "Double agent," MIT Sloan Management Review, Vol.43, No.3, pp.8-12, 2006.
- D. Smith, S. Menon, and K. Sivakumar, "Online Peer and Editorial Recommendations, Trust, and Choice in Virtual Markets," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol.19, No.3, pp.15-37, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1002/dir.20041
- R. East, K. Hammond, and W. Lomax, "Measuring the Impact of Positive and Negative Word of Mouth on Brand Purchase Probability," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol.25, No.3, pp.215-224, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2008.04.001
- E. Bakshy, I. Rosenn, C. Marlow, and L. Adamic, "The Role of Social Networks in Information Diffusion," In Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on World Wide Web New York: ACM. pp.519-528, 2012.
- J. Jung, S. W. Shim, H. S. Jin, and H. Khang, "Factors Affecting Attitudes and Behavioral Intention towards Social Networking Advertising: A Case of Facebook Users in South Korea," International Journal of Advertising, Vol.32, pp.248-265, 2015.
- 서문식, 안진우, 유재문, 오대양, "멘탈 시뮬레이션이 혁신적 신제품 평가 및 시용, 구매의도에 미치는 영향 - 제품유형을 중심으로," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제14권, 제12호, pp.935-949, 2014.
- G. Ryu, E. A. C. Lim, L. T. L. Tan, and Y. J. Han, "Preattentive Processing of Banner Advertisements: The Role of Modality, Location, and Interference," Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, Vol.6, No.1, pp.6-18, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elerap.2005.11.001
- G. Bock, R. Zmud, Y. Kim, and J. Lee, "Behavioral Intention Formation in Knowledge Sharing: Examining the Roles of Extrinsic Motivators, Social-Psychological Forces, and Organizational Climate," MIS Quarterly, Vol.29, No.1 pp.87-111, 2005. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148669
- C. Chiu, M. Hsu, and E. T. G. Wang, "Understanding Knowledge Sharing in Virtual Communities: An Integration of Social Capital and Social Cognitive Theories," Decision Support Systems, Vol.42, No.3, pp.1872-1888, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2006.04.001
- D. Constant, S. Kiesler, and L. Sproull, "What's Mine is Ours, or Is It? A Study of Attitudes about Information Sharing," Information Systems Research, Vol.5, No.4, pp.400-422, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.5.4.400
- W. Reinartz, "Understanding Customer Loyalty Programs," Retailing in the 21st Century, pp.361-379, 2006.
- P. Chandon, B. Wansink, and G. Laurent, "A Benefit Congruency Framework of Sales Promotion Effectiveness," Journal of Marketing, Vol.64, No.4, pp.65-81, 2000.
- V. Mittal, J. W. Huppertz, and A. Khare "Customer Complaining: The Role of Tie Strength and Information Control," Journal of retailing, Vol.84, No.2, pp.195-204, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretai.2008.01.006
- J. Goldenberg, B. Libai, and E. Muller, "Talk of the Network: A Complex Systems Look at the Underlying Process of Word-of-Mouth," Marketing Letters, Vol.12, No.3, pp.211-223, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1011122126881
- J. J. Brown and P. H. Reingen, "Social Ties and Word-of-Mouth Referral Behavior," Journal of Consumer research, Vol.14, No.3, pp.350-362, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1086/209118
- J. Huang, X. Q. Cheng, J. Guo, H. W. Shen, and K. Yang, Social Recommendation with Interpersonal Influence, Proc 19th Euro Conf Artif Int (Dublin, Ireland), pp.601-606, 2010.
- N. B. Ellison, C. Steinfield, and C. Lampe, "The Benefits of Facebook "Friends:" Social Capital and College Students' Use of Online Social Network Sites," Journal of computer-mediated communication, Vol.12, No.4, pp.1143-1168, 2007.
- 이희정, "사회적 자본과 정보의 특성이 SNS 內의 상호작용에 미치는 영향," 마케팅연구, 제28권, 제2호, pp.109-133, 2013.
- K. J. Frenzen and H. L. Davis, "Purchasing Behavior in Embedded Markets," Journal of Consumer Research, Vol.17, No.1, pp.1-12, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1086/208532
- M. C. Campbell and K. L. Keller, "Brand Familiarity and Advertising Repetition Effects," Journal of consumer research, Vol.30, No.2, pp.292-304, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1086/376800
- M. B. Holbrook and E. C. Hirschman, "The Experiential Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasies, Feelings, and Fun," Journal of consumer research, Vol.9, No.2, pp.132-140, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1086/208906
- A. E. Crowley and W. D. Hoyer, "An Integrative Framework for Understanding Two-Sided Persuasion," Journal of Consumer research, Vol.20, No.4, pp.561-574, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1086/209370
- S. L. Weinberg and S. K Abramowitz, Statistics using SPSS: An integrative approach, Cambridge University Press, 2008