- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Causes of Cyber Sickness of VR Contents: An Experimental Study on the Viewpoint and Movement
VR 콘텐츠의 사이버 멀미 유발 요인: 시점과 움직임의 효과에 대한 실험 연구
- Received : 2017.01.02
- Accepted : 2017.04.06
- Published : 2017.04.28
Virtual Reality;Cyber Sickness;Point of View;Movements;Immersion
- Statistica, Virtual Reality(VR), 2016.
- SuperData, Report: Virtual Reality Consumers, 2017.
- 박형웅, 김기정, "웹툰의 가상현실 콘텐츠로의 매체 전환에 관한 연구," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제17권, 제2호, pp.308-315, 2017.
- 양일, 이숙향, 서민경, "자폐 범주성 학생을 위한 가상현실 기반 중재 연구동향 및 중재 특성 고찰," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제17권, 제2호, pp.623-636, 2017.
- 소요환, "웹 3D와 가상현실 시뮬레이션 학습의 사용성 평가 비교분석," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제16권, 제10호, pp.719-729, 2016.
- 박준형, 양종훈, "VR 뉴스에 관한 연구," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제16권, 제12호, pp.50-59, 2016.
- 강영환, "VR기술을 활용한 암각화 박물관의 콘텐츠 개발 연구," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제16권, 제10호, pp.443-453, 2016.
- M. E. McCauley and T. J. Sharkey, "Cybersickness: perception of self-motion in virtual environments," Presence, Vol.1, No.3, pp.311-318, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1162/pres.1918.104.22.1681
- B. D. Lawson, D. A. Graeber, A. M. Mead, and E. R. Muth, "Signs and symptoms of human syndromes associated with synthetic experiences," Handbook of virtual environments: Design, implementation, and applications, pp.589-618, 2002.
- A. S. Fernandes and S. K. Feiner, "Combating vr sickness through subtle dynamic field-of-view modification," 3D User Interfaces (3DUI), 2016 IEEE Symposium on IEEE, 2016.
- Michael J. Potel, "Motion Sick in Cyberspace, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications," Vol.18, No.1, 1998.
- J. T. Reason and J. J. Brand, Motion Sickness, London: Academic Press, 1975.
- 한경훈, 김현택, "사이버멀미의 유발원인과 감소 방법," 한국심리학회지: 인지 및 생물, 제23권, 제2호, pp.287-299, 2011.
- R. S. Kennedy, N. E. Lane, K. S. Berbaum, and M. G. Lilienthal, "Simulator Sickness Questionnaire: An enhanced method for quantifying simulator sickness," International Journal of Aviation Psychology, Vol.3, No.3, pp.203-220, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15327108ijap0303_3
- S. Yano, M. Emoto, and T. Mitsuhashi, "Two factors in visual fatigue caused by stereoscopic HDTV images," Displays, Vol.25, No.4, pp.141-150, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.displa.2004.09.002
- T. H. Apperley, "Genre and game studies: Toward a critical approach to video game genres," Simulation & Gaming, Vol.37, No.1, pp.6-23, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1177/1046878105282278
- 김윤정, "VR콘텐츠의 멀미유발요인 감소를 위한 연출법 연구," 한국 애니메이션 연구, Vol.12, No.2, pp.27-45, 2016.
- R. S. Kennedy, J. M. Drexler, and K. S. Berbaum, "Methodological and measurement issues for identification of engineering features contributing to virtual reality sickness," Proceedings of the Image 7 Conference, Tucson, Arizona, Vol.12, No.17, 1994.
- W. T. Lo and R. H. Y. So, "Cybersickness in the presence of scene of scene rotational movement along different axes," Applied Ergonomics, Vol.32, No.1, pp.1-14, 2011.
- 이홍섭, 박의준, "3D HMD의 멀미증상 완화를 위한 조작방법에 관한 연구," 한국컴퓨터게임학회논문지, 제27권, 제4호, pp.85-91, 2014.
- W. Chen, J. Z. Chen, and R. H. Y. So, "Visually induced motion sickness: Effects of translational visual motion along different axes," Proceedings of the international conference on Ergonomics & Human Factors 2011, Stoke Rochford, Lincolnshire, p.281, 2011.
- 최정아, Effects of scene movements on cyber sickness in VR, 한국과학기술원, 석사학위논문, 2001.
- R. S. Kennedy and K. M. Stanney, "Aftereffects of virtual exposure: psychmetric issues," Proceeding of the HCI International, August San Francisco, CA, Vol.24, No.29, 1997.
- Y. Tiande and P. Jingshen, "Motion sickness severity unde movements," Aviation Space Environ, Vol.3, No.2, pp.141-144, 1991.
- J. Jerald, The VR Book: Human-Centered Design for Virtual Reality, Association for Computing Machinery and Morgan & Claypool Publishers, 2016.
- A. Tilley, The Measure of Man and Woman: Human Factors in Design, Henry Dreyfuss Associate, 1993.
- M. Azmandian, M. Hancock, H. Benko, E. Ofek, and A. Wilson, "Haptic retargeting: Dynamic repurposing of passive haptics for enhanced virtual reality experiences," CHI 2016, pp.1968-1979, 2016.