- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Situation Analysis and Education Plan of Security Ethics for Training College Students Majoring in Information Security
정보보안전공 대학생을 위한 보안 윤리의식 분석 및 교육 방안
- 김태희 (동신대학교 정보보안학과)
- Received : 2017.03.06
- Accepted : 2017.04.04
- Published : 2017.04.28
Recently, it has been pointed out that the lack of professional ethics of computer and security experts is serious as college students majoring in information security and insiders who are in charge of security work are involved in crimes after being tempted to cyber crimes. In this paper, we investigate and analyze the security ethics awareness and education situation of college students majoring in information security, and examine the security ethics education method for human resource development with personality and qualities. As the information society becomes more widespread, the ethics and occupational consciousness of the university students who are majoring in information security are recognized as lack of awareness and education about security ethics, As a solution to solve these problems, it is expected that it will be possible to nurture security experts who are aware of their vocation through the educational plan to enhance the security ethics of the information security major college students. According to the security ethics education system proposed in the paper, the security ethical consciousness of the group that received education was remarkably improved.
Security Ethics;Information Leakage;Security Experts;Cyber Crime;Vocational Ethics
- http://www.boannews.com/media/view.asp?idx=49695, 2016.02.24.
- http://www.boannews.com/media/view.asp?idx=51992, 2016.10.07.
- http://www.boannews.com/media/view.asp?idx=52121, 2016.10.23.
- E. J. Lee, H. J. Jun, T. S. Kim, and Y. B. Kim, "Development of Information Security Education Framework for Information Security Employees: A Case of Educational Institutions," J. of Korea Contents Association, Vol.14, No.1, pp.386-399, 2014.
- http://www.boannews.com/media/view.asp?idx=49328, 2016.01.22.
- K. C. Lee, "Measures for Enhancing System of Crime Victim's Information Protection," J. of Korea Contents Association, Vol.16, No.10, pp.175-187, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.10.175
- http://www.boannews.com/media/view.asp?idx=52412, 2016.11.18.
- http://www.boannews.com/media/view.asp?idx=49254, 2016.01.15.
- http://www.boannews.com/media/view.asp?idx=42506, 2014.08.17.
- http://www.boannews.com/media/view.asp?idx=42670, 2014.08.25.
- http://www.boannews.com/media/view.asp?idx=47779, 2015.09.09.
- http://www.boannews.com/media/view.asp?idx=52675, 2016.12.13.
- KISA, Survey for Information Security Industry in Korea : Year 2015, contents Pub, 2015.
- M. S. Kang, "Status and Prevention of Negative Behavior due to Disinhibition Effect in SNS(Social Network Service)," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol.20, No.12, pp.2370-2378, Dec. 2016. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2016.20.12.2370
- T. H. Kim and M. S. Kang, "Type Analysis and Countermeasures of Side Effects of using Smart Phone," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol.17, No.12, pp.2984-2994, Dec. 2013. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.12.2984
- J. G. Choi and M. S. Che, "An empirical study on the relationship of personal optimistic bias and information security awareness and behavior in the activity of information ethics," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.17, No.5, pp.538-547, May. 2016.
- J. H. Ahn, J. H. park, K. M. Sung, and J. H. Lee, "Impacts of Punishment and Ethics Training of Information Security Compliance : Focus on the Moderating Role of Organizational Type," Information System Review, Vol.12, No.1, pp.23-42, Mar. 2010.
- H. K. Bang, A Study on the Appropriateness of Information Security Manpower of Public Enterprises, M.S. Theses, Korea University, Seoul, 2011.