- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Photovoltaic Power Generation Amount Forecast at Design Stage for Extended Application in the Field of Railways
철도분야 태양광 발전 적용 확대를 위한 설계 단계에서의 태양광 발전량 예측 연구
- Yoo, Bok-Jong (Department of Electrical Engineering, Hanyang University) ;
- Lee, Ju (Department of Electrical Engineering, Hanyang University)
- Received : 2017.02.06
- Accepted : 2017.03.06
- Published : 2017.04.30
Photovoltaic power generation systems make up a large part of the low carbon energy trend. The purpose of this study is to utilize PVsyst, a commercial forecasting program, to forecast research on the design stages of photovoltaic power generation for wider applications of this system in railroads and to consider prospective issues for photovoltaic power plants that are currently being operated. Given this, we will compare the forecast value of generated photovoltaic power, derived from foreign weather forecast information provided by NASA, along with information from Meteonorm, and the forecast values derived from the KMA weather information. By comparing these values with amounts actually generated by KPX, this research aims to secure propriety rights for wider application of photovoltaic power generation systems in railroads, and to contribute to low carbon energy for the new climate of the future.
- Korean Railroad Corporation (2015) Electrical operations data, KORAIL Report 22.
- Tom Stoffel, Dave Renne, Daryl Myers, Steve Wilcox, Manajit Sengupta, Ray George, Craig Turchi (2010) Consentrating Solar Power Best Practices Handbook for the Collection and Use of Solar Resource Data, Technical Report NREL.
- Meteonorm (2014) Meteonorm Global Meteorological Database, Handbook Part I : Software Meteotest.
- National Institute of Meteorological Sciences (2013) Meteorological Resource Map Data from Technology Development Research to Support Green Growth (2010- ) and Applied Research to Develop Meteorological Technologies (2013 - ).
- Korea Meteorological Administration (2008) An Analysis of Meteorological Resources for Optimal Utilization of Solar Energy.
- S.M Cheong, J.S. Lee (2014) Design of Photovoltaic Power Generation System, Eduall, 83, Moraenae-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea, p.103.
- B.J. Kim, J.W. Park, J.H. Yun, W.C. Shin (2015) The Development of Performance Evaluation Program of Building Integrated Photovoltaic System, Korea Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment Journal, 15(4), pp. 85-86.
- Achieved at www.pvsyst.com (Accessed 27 January 2017)