- Volume 9 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Curriculum for Basic Digital Logic Circuit Practices through Arduino Device Programming
아두이노 장치 프로그래밍을 통한 기초 디지털 논리 회로 실습 교육 과정
- Hur, Kyeong (Department of Computer Education, Gyeong-In National University of Education)
- 허경 (경인교육대학교 컴퓨터교육과)
- Received : 2017.04.28
- Accepted : 2017.05.15
- Published : 2017.06.01
In this paper, we proposed a method for digital logic circuit control, through arduino device programming with digital outputs, to design a curriculum for basic digital logic circuit practices. Curricula for arduino device programming and digital logic circuit are essentially practiced in engineering departments of colleges or high schools in South Korea. However, actual practice course lacks the experimental examples of digital logic circuit combined with arduino device programming. Furthermore, actual practice course lacks the curriculum in that students design and test their own digital logic circuits with the less cost than the oscilloscope. Therefore, to solve these problems in this paper, we proposed a curriculum for basic digital logic circuit practices during one semester. In this curriculum, students control and experiment their own digital logic circuits through arduino device programming with digital outputs.
- Y. J. Lee, J. W. Hwang, D. M. Hwang, K. M. Yun, B. G. Lee, S. T. Yu, and I. Y. Moon, "Design and implementation of software program based on web for basic electronic circuit practice," Journal of Practical Engineering Education, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 113-117, December, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14702/JPEE.2015.113
- Mobileic114, LED [Internet]. Available: http://www.ic114.com/AJAXWWW/site/SC/30L0.ASPX?tree=030101/.
- H. B. Lee and K. H. Kwon, "Development of a convergent teaching-learning materials based on logic gates using water-flow for the secondary informatics gifted students," Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, vol. 19, no. 12, pp. 369-384, December, 2014. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2014.19.12.369
- H. B. Lee and K. H. Kwon, "A performance evaluation of circuit minimization algorithms for mentorship education of informatics gifted secondary students," Korea Information Processing Society Transactions on Computer and Communication Systems, vol. 4, no. 12, pp. 391-398, December, 2015.
- S. F. Najam, M. L. P. Tan, and Y. S. Yu, "General SPICE modeling procedure for double-gate tunnel field-effect transistors," Journal of Information and Communication Convergence Engineering, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 115-121, June, 2016. https://doi.org/10.6109/jicce.2016.14.2.115
- Massimo Banzi, How Arduino is open-sourcing imagination [Internet]. Available: https://www.ted.com/talks/massimo_banzi_how_arduino_is_open_sourcing_imagination/.
- K. Hur, "Implementation of a switch-based LED art logic circuit for basic digital logic circuit practice," Journal of Practical Engineering Education, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 95-101, December, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14702/JPEE.2016.095