- Volume 27 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Status of Recognition, Effort, and Satisfaction of Customers on Low-Sodium Diet in Industry Foodservice
산업체 급식 피급식자들의 저나트륨식 인식 및 실천현황과 만족도
- Yoon, Sang Jin (Korean Air) ;
- Kang, Kun Og (Dept. of Nutrition and Culinary Science, Hankyong National University)
- Received : 2017.02.06
- Accepted : 2017.03.24
- Published : 2017.04.30
This study surveyed the status of recognition, effort, and satisfaction of customers on a low-sodium diet in industry foodservice. For recognition related to sodium intake, 34.6% answered 'sure' for awareness of WHO's recommended daily sodium intake. Recognition of healthiness of low-sodium diet scored an average of
- Ahn SH, Kwon JS, Kim KM, Yoon JS, Kang BW, Kim JW, Heo S, Cho HY, Kim, HK (2012) Study on the eating habits and practicability of guidelines for reducing sodium intake according to the stage of change in housewives. Korean J Community Nutr 17: 724-736. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2012.17.6.724
- Hong SM, Lee JH, Kim HK, Yu R, Seo JH, Huh EJ, Cho SS, Yang J (2014) Study on sodium reduction: Healthy restaurant for sodium reduction. J Korean Diet Assoc 20: 174-182. https://doi.org/10.14373/JKDA.2014.20.3.174
- Jung EJ, Kwon JS, Ahn SH, Son SM (2013) Blood pressure, sodium intake and dietary behavior changes by session attendance on salt reduction education program for prehypertensive adults in a public health center. Korean J Community Nutr 18: 626-643. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2013.18.6.626
- Kim HA (2013) A study on the nutrition about sodium knowledge, dietary behaviors related to sodium, and dietary attitudes towards low salt diet of adult in Jeonbuk region. MS Thesis Jeonbuk National University, Jeonju. pp. 1-72.
- Kim HN (2012) Sodium reduction policy of foreign nations and perception of institutional foodservice customers on low sodium diet. MS Thesis Chungang University. Seoul. pp. 1-61.
- Kim HY (2011) Activation of nutrition labeling in food and restaurant industry for sodium reduction. Food Science & Industry 44: 28-38.
- Kim HY, Kim JH (2014) Effects of dietary education on lowsodium diet adaptation. Korean J Food Culture 29: 212-221. https://doi.org/10.7318/KJFC/2014.29.2.212
- Kim JN, Park SY, Ahn SY, Kim HK (2013) A survey on the salt content of kindergarten lunch meals and meal provider' dietary attitude to sodium intake in Gyeonggi-do area. Korean J Community Nutr 18: 478-490. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2013.18.5.478
- Korea Health Statistics (2014) Korea nutritional health and nutrition examination survey. p. 155.
- Lee EM, Park YG, Jung WY, Kim MR, Seo EC, Jung RS, Na MA, Lee JH, Heo, OS (2010) Survey on sodium and potassium content of school meals as well as sodium and potassium intake by students in the Daejeon and Chungcheong area. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 20: 853-862.
- Lee JH (2012) Awareness and practice of sodium reduction by elementary, middle and high school dietitians in Gyeonggi area. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 22: 734-743.
- Lee SK, Chang EJ, Choi JC, Bahn KN, Kim MH (2010) Current assessment of sodium and potassium intakes in elementary and middle school students through school meals. Korean J Food Sci Technol 42: 578-585.
- Nam HJ (2002) The relationship between perception of hypertension and low sodium diet practices. Ph.D. Dissertation Myoungji University. Seoul. pp. 74-163.
- Park SY, Ahn SH, Kim JN, Kim HK (2013) Sodium content and nutrition supply from free lunch meals served by welfare facilities for the elderly in Gyeonggi-do. Korean J Food & Nutr 26: 459-469. https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2013.26.3.459
- Shin EK, Lee HJ, Jun SY, Jung YY, Park EJ, Ahn MY, Lee YK (2008) Development and evaluation of nutrition education program for sodium reduction in foodservice operations. Korean J Community Nutr 13: 216-227.
- Song DY, Park JE, Shim JE, Lee J, Hong SM, Lee JH (2013) Trends in the major dish groups and food groups contributing to sodium intake in the Korea. national health and nutrition examination survey 1998-2010. Korean J Community Nutr 18: 72-85.
- Yon MY, Lee YN, Kim DH, Lee JY, Koh EM, Nan EJ, Shin HY, Kang BW, Kim JW, Heo S, Cho HY, Kim CI (2011) Major sources of sodium intake of the Korean population at prepared dish level-based on the KNHANES 2008 & 2009. Korean J Community Nutr 16: 473-487. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2011.16.4.473