- Volume 17 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Influences of Cash Flows from Operating Activities on Debt Repayment Capability in General Hospitals and Hospitals
병원 영업활동으로 인한 현금흐름이 부채상환능력에 미치는 영향
- 하오현 (학교법인 춘해병원)
- Received : 2017.03.06
- Accepted : 2017.05.10
- Published : 2017.06.28
The medical institution considers liability management problems as a direct factor in managerial risks, such as bankruptcy. Cash Flow provides useful information to necessary funds and predicting bankruptcy. The study for 24 general hospitals and 23 hospitals, a regression analysis was performed to determine the impact of cash flows on the debt repayment capability, a multivariate discrimination analysis was conducted to find out how to manage cash flow for the risk posed by debt. The analysis results, For general hospitals, the level of debt repayment capability was done to net income, increase of payables from operating activities and decrease of patient receivables and inventories from operating activities. If there is no dept repayment capability, it is necessary to increase the net income, increase the expenses not involving cash outflows, decrease of patient receivables and increase of payables from operating activities. For hospitals, the level of debt repayment capability was done to net income, increase of expenses not involving cash outflows and payables from operating activities, decrease of income not involving cash inflows, decrease of patient receivables and inventories from operating activities. If there is no dept repayment capability, it is necessary to increase of payables from operating activities.
General Hospital and Hospital;Cash Flows from Operating Activities;Debt Repayment Capability
- 김수은, 기업의 부채수용력, 현금흐름 및 거시경제가 자본구조에 미치는 영향, 경북대학교 박사학위논문, pp. 1-37, pp. 91-93, 2012.
- M. Faulkender, M. J. Flannery, K. W. Hankins, and J. M. Simth, Cash flows and ;everge adjustments, Working Paper, University of Maryland, pp. 931-962, 2011.
- A. Alti, "How Sensitive is Investment to Cash Flow When Financing is Frictionless?," The Journal of Finance, Vol. 13. No. 2, pp. 707-722, 2003.
- 남상오, 회계이론, 다산출판사, pp. 450-451, 1998.
- 이원흠, 박상수, 이한득, "현금흐름형 도산예측 모델과 옵션모델형 도산예상확률의 실증연구," 한국증권학회지, 제27권 제1호, pp. 35-70, 2000.
- 정용모, 이용철, 임정도, "의료기관 현금흐름과 외부자금조달 간의 관계," 보건의료산업학회지, 제4권, 제1호, pp. 87-97, 2010.
- G. J. Wedig, "Risk, Leverage, Donations and Dividends-in-Kind: A Theory of Nonprofit Financial Behavior," International Review of Economics and Finance, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 257-278, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1016/1059-0560(94)90011-6
- 정용모, 병원의 재무구조와 영향요인, 인제대학교, 박사학위논문, pp. 1-22, 2007.
- 문영전, 양동현, "병원의 미래 현금흐름 정보예측," 병원경영학회지, 제11권, 제3호, pp. 19-41, 2006.
- P. S. Calem and J. A. Rizzo, "Financing Constraints and Investment: New Evidence from Hospital Industry Data," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 1002-1014, 1995. https://doi.org/10.2307/2077785
- D. G. Smith, J. R. C. Wheeler, H. L. Rivenson, and K. L. Reiter, "Sources of Project Financing in Health Care System," Journal of Health Care Finance, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 53-58, 2000.
- R. T. Kauer and J. B. Silvers, "Hospital Free Cash Flow," Health Care Management Review, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 67-78, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1097/00004010-199101640-00009
- 안영창, 도산예측모델에 기초한 병원기업의 자본구조에 대한 실증연구, 강원대학교, 박사학위논문. pp. 175-182, 2006.
- 최상철, 고동원, "호텔기업의 잉여현금흐름 모형에 의한 기업가치와 회계지표와의 관련성 분석," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제9권, 제7호, pp. 304-314, 2009.
- 한국은행, 2013년 기업경영분석, pp. 505-547, 2014.
- 김종휘, 양동우, "코스닥 기반 제조업 중견기업 중심으로 현금흐름과 그 발생액 및 발생액 요소가 기업이익 지속성과 기업가치에 미친 실증적 연구," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제16권, 제2호, pp. 580-587, 2016.
- M. L. Lemmon and J. F. Zender, "Debt capacity and tests of capital structure theories," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Vol. 45, No. 5, pp. 1161-1187, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022109010000499